Telkom LTE Uncapped - Still waiting for completion of order

Snoopster0303

Sup guys,

So I just signed up here to ask the helpful community for some very urgent assistance.

I signed up for Telkom LTE Uncapped and got approved (Bid Succcessful)

This was 21 January 06,

I got called a few weeks later. Completed the whole credit check process etc, confirmed all my details and so on.
The lady told me that I would receive the device in 5-7 work days.

Well it's April the 13th now.

Between then and now, I have called their call center about 30 odd times, raged on facebook and messaged them on facebook. Requested call backs, went to a branch.. only to be told that they would either get back to me or I should go back to a branch... where as the branch tells me they cannot assist...

SO besides the utter ***** service... what I am to do?

any Telkom rep here that might be able to FINALLY get me sorted?

joppenheim

Good luck

Sup guys,

So I just signed up here to ask the helpful community for some very urgent assistance.

This was 21 January 06,

I got called a few weeks later. Completed the whole credit check process etc, confirmed all my details and so on.

Between then and now, I have called their call center about 30 odd times, raged on facebook and messaged them on facebook. Requested call backs, went to a branch.. only to be told that they would either get back to me or I should go back to a branch... where as the branch tells me they cannot assist...

Good luck mate.

First walk into a store with your bid details. If the staff member doesn't know, go to a different staff member until you get to the manager. If they don't know go to a different store and try again.

Also, not successful yet but I did get a little futher by posting a message on their facebook page. They respond to that for some strange reason.

I managed to get a 50Gb/50Gb package after a crazy amount of applications and orders. I even had to go to 2 different stores as the first guys told me they cant give me the product in store and I had to order it online.

The second store I went to made me fill in a form...walked into a backroom and walked out with a router and a SIM card which worked immediately. Apparently going in store does work and is the correct process! Who knew?

Telkom staff are clueless as to what products they have, how to order them, etc. Two different staff members in the same shop will give you two different answers!
The worst were online applications as they returned my phone call 3 months later asking "What do you want"? They didn't seem to have my order in front of them.

Telkom, when I speak to 10 people and only 1 person can help, it is safe to assume that 90% of ALL of your staff are clueless/incompetent/apathetic/ignorant/arrogant/untrained.

Snoopster0303

Ah well,

Ive most probably spent enough money on calling them and driving to them to have paid at least 3 months worth of sub.

So welldone Telkom, proving once again how horrid your service is. And this not EVEN after sale issue.. This is a customer who actual wants to sign up and give you money.

Snoopster0303

Just to add salt to the wound. There is this guy on Facebook (telkom persona) called Telkom Broadband Agent. Who also does services for Telkom. I messaged the page, and the person stated that they can assist me to complete the application but at R699 not R599 a month.. even though there is 21 spots left in my are for R599, of 1 I reserved with my initial application... wtf?

Telkom

Expert Member
Company Rep
Sup guys,

This was 21 January 06,

Hi Snoopster0303

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly be advised that we have sent you a PM and we are waiting for your response for an urgent assistance.

Regards
Tebogo
Telkom Social Media Team
HP@telkom.co.za