• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Telkom Mobile Self Service Portal / iPad Portal Issues

Park@82

Honorary Master
On the MyTelkom site where you would normally buy data bundles. I do understand that they have new bundles but where can I recharge with it?

Cheers
Not sure, I saw the new bundles on the onnet.8ta.com link last night. If all else fails use the ussd menu instead *180# IIRC.

smithcza

Hi

That is strange, this is on onnet.8ta.com

Capture.JPG

The categories drop down is empty.

I am using the Huawei router, can't use USSD :(

Cheers

smithcza

Thanks,

The categories drop down is empty, there is nothing in there. Looks like I will have to dig up an old phone and try that.

Cheers,

Christiaan

Park@82

Honorary Master
Thanks,

The categories drop down is empty, there is nothing in there. Looks like I will have to dig up an old phone and try that.

Cheers,

Christiaan
Strange, mine shows up. Do you have sufficient funds on it? prepaid or contract?

kurtg

Really frustrated with the recent TELKOM web portal upgrade

Really frustrated with the recent TELKOM web portal upgrade!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Can no longer view my data bundle, nor can I buy data bundles online, nor can I link my account so I can view my data bundle, WTF???

When I attempt to link my account all I get is: Unfortunately your request could not be completed. We apologise for the inconvience and will investigate the problem.

NO RESPONSE FROM support@telkomsa.net ???:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Telkom

Expert Member
Company Rep
Really frustrated with the recent TELKOM web portal upgrade!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Can no longer view my data bundle, nor can I buy data bundles online, nor can I link my account so I can view my data bundle, WTF???

When I attempt to link my account all I get is: Unfortunately your request could not be completed. We apologise for the inconvience and will investigate the problem.

NO RESPONSE FROM support@telkomsa.net ???:mad::mad::mad:
Hi kurtg,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The systems are well back online now & the services are working fine.

Kind regards
Telkom Social Media Team

Telkom is my service provider, and I managed to set up receiving e-mails to my Vodacom phone, but cannot sent and don't know which smtp to use.