Telkom offers new platform to report corruption and fraud in the company

Hanno Labuschagne

MyBroadband
Staff member
Super Moderator

Telkom has launched a new multi-channel whistleblowing platform which allows members of the public to report any acts or suspected acts of fraud, corruption, and irregular conduct within the organisation.

The company has partnered with safe line service provider Advance Call to launch the #Vulumlomo | Speak Up anti-fraud and corruption campaign to encourage the public to come forward and anonymously report such acts through a new toll-free hotline, WhatsApp line, and online portal.

It stated that South Africa's recent ranking of 69th out of 180 countries in Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index for 2020 highlighted the severity of fraud and corruption in our country.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member

Telkom has launched a new multi-channel whistleblowing platform which allows members of the public to report any acts or suspected acts of fraud, corruption, and irregular conduct within the organisation.

The company has partnered with safe line service provider Advance Call to launch the #Vulumlomo | Speak Up anti-fraud and corruption campaign to encourage the public to come forward and anonymously report such acts through a new toll-free hotline, WhatsApp line, and online portal.

It stated that South Africa's recent ranking of 69th out of 180 countries in Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index for 2020 highlighted the severity of fraud and corruption in our country.
I want to report the SMS I got from them as a valued customer doubling my ADSL speed at no additional costs, it did not happen as promised.