Telkom plans to launch LIT on FreeMe prepaid packages

Mo0s

Damn, they need to add Spotify on that list! Anyone know how to sign up for Apple Music without a credit card?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Damn, they need to add Spotify on that list! Anyone know how to sign up for Apple Music without a credit card?
Just get a bank card from your bank that works online ? :p

Most new cards work online.

Sparky_za

Expert Member
I would like to know if there is a way to opt out of the Netflix resolution cap?
I use the 20GB bundle specifically so I can watch while I'm using Uber etc. Yes I know I can download while I'm at home, but I'd prefer to not be limited like that.

HibiscusTunes

Expert Member
Spotify isnt available in South Africa, is it?

They need to add deezer. I wonder if they will add educational video providers?

sajunky

Honorary Master
They should add Telegram in first place, as I down't use Whatsapp anymore.

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
Download a app called VCPAY.. its a virtual credit card company.. create account and deposit money and create virtual cards and transact.

Else if you have android or apple.. buy gift card from checkers / picknpay and use that to pay for apple music

Budza

Executive Member
Can't come soon enough. I use the FreeMe 2GB - free music streaming on that would be awesome!

Any contract users: is the streaming rate limited?