• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Telkom site top up (cant retrieve acc data)

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Anyone having trouble at the moment connecting into telkom to change spend limit or top up?

Anyone having trouble at the moment connecting into telkom to change spend limit or top up?
if you are using ONNET Secure on the old Telkom Login you should rather register on the new service portal i was also not able to view my data available and the other account data. i phoned Telkom 081 180 was advised to register on the new portal and i was able to top up. are you using "unrestricted" APN on your device? are you using Huawei B315?

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Hi and thanks
Im on lte B593 router

I just wanted to change my spend limit to get some more data.
I logged into the old and new portal, it shows data left and stuff but when i want to access the manage tab or spend limit it fails to bring up the info so I can make the change in order to purchase.

Done it many times before, just wondering if the site is have a 'moment' right now.

I only have 3gb left so will phone Telkom if it doesn't come right in the next hour or so.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Hi and thanks
Im on lte B593 router

I just wanted to change my spend limit to get some more data.
I logged into the old and new portal, it shows data left and stuff but when i want to access the manage tab or spend limit it fails to bring up the info so I can make the change in order to purchase.

Done it many times before, just wondering if the site is have a 'moment' right now.

I only have 3gb left so will phone Telkom if it doesn't come right in the next hour or so.
Are you accessing it from a windows PC ? If so try and clear all Telkom cookies.

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Tried phone app, pc and my telkom usb dongle (different sim), nojoy.

Phoned telkom, they said there is an issue and the engineers are working on it, not even they can change my spend limit or load data on my account.

Also does not now how long it will take to sort.

Looks like I may be out of data luck.