Telkom to boost 20Mbps and 40Mbps VDSL rollout

Tango

Even if I got it, I probably couldn't afford it. :(
I am sure I could "squeeze" a little more out for that budget - but I have other more important issues/questions on line quality before I would jump on that ship. It has to be very stable and not seasonal as mine is now. . . .

justing

Today I saw power cables been laid to my MSAN by Durban Metro.

ajules

Expert Member
Telkom's first rule of business - say nothing!
Keep your customers in the dark for as long as possible.The less they know the better!!

lordnokon

Anyone in Zwartkop X4 Centurion??, our MSAN is in just waiting for them to terminate

siraman

Expert Member
Telkom's first rule of business - say nothing!
Keep your customers in the dark for as long as possible.The less they know the better!!
Then a case of fumbling in the dark and hope for the better.I'm inclined to believe many in management are out of their depth.Why can't they produce roll out plans?They are the only providers of lines to the last-mile.:(

quovadis

Expert Member
This^ infuriates me about Telkom.I mean BT/Open reach U.K. are transparent about their network and future roll-out plans,as in.... God I pray for something like this from Telkom.
Telkom at one stage did have a google map thing which showed different colours for areas and it showed MSAN status eg. availability/already planned/future planning and nothing planned. Have no idea where I saw it - maybe someone can assist with a link?

entrepr

Expert Member
So the news we get is 'Telkom rollout gaining momentum'. How vague is that. Good news anyway, since we hadn't realised they had lost momentum in the first place

Bern

Expert Member
This^ infuriates me about Telkom.I mean BT/Open reach U.K. are transparent about their network and future roll-out plans,as in..

View attachment 97985

http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/

God I pray for something like this from Telkom.
+1000!!!
Telkom at one stage did have a google map thing which showed different colours for areas and it showed MSAN status eg. availability/already planned/future planning and nothing planned. Have no idea where I saw it - maybe someone can assist with a link?
I speak under correction, but I don't think it was them doing this, rather it was a third party.