Telkom Uncapped LTE Deal - My Trials So Far...

RVR

Expert Member
Need some advice here:

when i got this deal a few years ago, I didn't get a technician and didn't bother because I was happy witth the speeds, now it's ****... There are some good towers that are not far from me and my neighbor is also facing that direction. Do you think it's still possible to get a technician now?

I'm unable to go on the roof etc

Last edited:

RVR

Expert Member
Do you guys think it will ever be possible to lock to one tower? (like the one that gives the best speed etc)

cavedog

Honorary Master
Do you guys think it will ever be possible to lock to one tower? (like the one that gives the best speed etc)
You might need to use custom firmware on the router for that sort of thing.

RVR

Expert Member
It's just that one tower gives me 6mbps and that's better than 0.20mbps... Last night it was using the good tower now I'm back to two bad ones... Weird how it just does that :/

webyep

For those on the newer uncapped packages...
Is the throttling 10 Mbps / 10 Mbps, 4 Mbps / 4 Mbps and 2 Mbps / 2 Mbps?

cAfstA

I'm trying to search through the thread for info on the app which was mentioned to use to check the tower signal.

I'm in a hurry now not finding what I'm searching for.

I connected the external aerial to my router so want to scan now and see if I can get better connection/signal.

Anyone by chance know what app it is and where I can get it?

KingLv

I'm trying to search through the thread for info on the app which was mentioned to use to check the tower signal.

I'm in a hurry now not finding what I'm searching for.

I connected the external aerial to my router so want to scan now and see if I can get better connection/signal.

Anyone by chance know what app it is and where I can get it?
Try LTEWatch for Huawei devices