Telkom Uncapped LTE Deal - My Trials So Far...

azbob

Honorary Master
For those interested in transferring, just came back from my local Telkom shop and all they need is the filled in form, ID copies and a letter stating you want to transfer the contract. No need for both of you to be in store. So if things don't work out between me and RVR, if anyone else wants to transfer let me know. :thumbsup:

AvrgTechConsumer

Anyone here have a uncapped LTE Deal that they would like to transfer.

Please provide specs.

Will add R500 ewallet/eft just for hassle and priority boarding

Last edited:

azbob

Honorary Master
Anyone here have a uncapped LTE Deal that they would like to transfer.

Please provide specs

tenor.gif

RVR

Expert Member
Don’t worry, I’m willing to match his offer. Despite his behavior being against the ethos of the mybb community and spirit of goodwill we have here.
Lol it's not that, Im just surprised.. I do understand this uncapped internet been really good when it works.

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
Does the 300Gb limit still apply to those of us who got our Telkom fixed LTE accounts on promotion?

jd.vdm

Having a problem with torrents: max speed 12 kb/s, but speedtest is like 15mb/s. Any suggestion what I can do?

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
Which promotion?
I got my Telkom SMartBroadband WIreless Uncapped 1 during a tiered price promotion a few years back where the first 50 to apply to connect to a mast in a given area [Could have been more] got fixed LTE for R599 a month. It was initially uncapped, but then a 300Gb limit was imposed. I am trying to find out because my brother has offered to buy me a console - [birthday present] either a PS4 or an Xbox Series S.

Cactus

I got my Telkom SMartBroadband WIreless Uncapped 1 during a tiered price promotion a few years back where the first 50 to apply to connect to a mast in a given area [Could have been more] got fixed LTE for R599 a month. It was initially uncapped, but then a 300Gb limit was imposed. I am trying to find out because my brother has offered to buy me a console - [birthday present] either a PS4 or an Xbox Series S.
Oh right, I got the same. Was curious if there was another promotion I missed. For what it's worth. I get throttled like clockwork on the R599/529 version at 300GB.