Telkom Uncapped LTE Deal - My Trials So Far...

AirWolf

Honorary Master
I might discontinue mine soon.

Originally ordered Fibre with Webafrica, then cancelled before they dug the cable to my house and reordered with Vox. Now there seems to be some hold up between Frogfoot and Webafrica. Frogfoot wants Webafrica to cancel their order before Frogfoot can allocate my install to Vox, despite me providing proof that I cancelled with Webafrica.

I've sent the details to Frogfoot more than 4 times - multiple people read it, but no a single response. Anyone have any contacts at Frogfoot to sort this out?

Cactus

Originally ordered Fibre with Webafrica, then cancelled before they dug the cable to my house and reordered with Vox. Now there seems to be some hold up between Frogfoot and Webafrica. Frogfoot wants Webafrica to cancel their order before Frogfoot can allocate my install to Vox, despite me providing proof that I cancelled with Webafrica.

I've sent the details to Frogfoot more than 4 times - multiple people read it, but no a single response. Anyone have any contacts at Frogfoot to sort this out?
Think you have the wrong thread here. Doubt Frogfoot monitors Telkom LTE threads :oops:

thehuman

Expert Member
Think you have the wrong thread here. Doubt Frogfoot monitors Telkom LTE threads :oops:

Think about getting it transferred to someone whe want to take it over, you could save on the 30 days cancelation fee.

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Hi AirWolf. Thank you for your post. Kindly provide us with the below details for us to assist you:
  • Your full name
  • Physical Address
  • Cell phone number
  • FRG/FF number
Thank you in advance.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Thank you for the information. Kindly note that your query has been escalated and our customer service team will be in contact with you. Kind regards.
Thanks -received a call yesterday to confirm Webafrica order cancelled and that they can now proceed with Vox order (once area lit early October).

coolp

I have tried to apply for the telkom uncapped (R749) deal online and got pre approved sms on the 29 Sept since then nothing is happening not even a sms update. How long did you guys wait after the pre approval sms.

AlexFl

Hi guys. Experiencing my first outage since inception nearly 10 years ago. Have rebooted b315. Nothing. Have set b315 to roaming. Still nothing.

Anyone know of a scheduled downtime? Or experiencing similar near Melville, Johannesburg?

Anyone know who to call or email apart from the call centre?