Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobster

Item name (be very descriptive): Telkom Lte uncapped sim @ R529.61 per month
Age and condition: N/A
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Moving to Different Package
Price: 0 for Transfer (R529.61 Month to Month to telkom)
Negotiable: No

Original Smartbroadband Uncapped Wireless 1 Deal
300GB no speed restrictions | Next 50 GB @4mbps (300gb-350gb) | 2mbps after that
Some months even if you breach 300GB you wont get throttled.

Transferring only the contract no modem. All you need to do is go to your local telkom store and complete the relevant Form.
I will provide you the telkom forms and my information for the transfer. You get a new sim card at your telkom store and can use it right after the contract is transferred.

If you have an account with telkom (less than 4 products) you wont need credit vetting. If you dont have a telkom account or more than 4 telkom products there will be a 24-72 hour vetting period before the contract is transferred to your name.

Will keep this up till the 4th before i cancel the contract if there are no takers

Craig_

Honorary Master
Item name (be very descriptive): Telkom Lte uncapped sim @ R529.61 per month
Age and condition: N/A
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Moving to Different Package
Price: 0 for Transfer (R529.61 Month to Month to telkom)
Negotiable: No

Original Smartbroadband Uncapped Wireless 1 Deal
300GB no speed restrictions | Next 50 GB @4mbps (300gb-350gb) | 2mbps after that
Some months even if you breach 300GB you wont get throttled.

Transferring only the contract no modem. All you need to do is go to your local telkom store and complete the relevant Form.
I will provide you the telkom forms and my information for the transfer. You get a new sim card at your telkom store and can use it right after the contract is transferred.

If you have an account with telkom (less than 4 products) you wont need credit vetting. If you dont have a telkom account or more than 4 telkom products there will be a 24-72 hour vetting period before the contract is transferred to your name.

Will keep this up till the 4th before i cancel the contract if there are no takers

If you posted this yesterday I would've grabbed it, no way to cancell rain anymore this month though. Is there no way to get onto this package otherwise?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
If you posted this yesterday I would've grabbed it, no way to cancell rain anymore this month though. Is there no way to get onto this package otherwise?
Yes. But now I think it's R7/899, and the one with 150GB throttle.

Mobster

DIBS in my name for a fellow forumite for 1hr pls
Sent you a PM.

2nd in line. Mother has an account.
If Flash does not take it will message you
Sorry bud, unfortunately these arent available anymore its why i would rather transfer it to someone than cancel it.

ZX69

Hi I am FlashSA's connection, I may be keen but can only tell you tonight or tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.