Telkom UNCAPPED??

dryburn.macbook

Does any body know when telkom might or will come out with their uncapped services?

coz im still stuck in a contract with them.

thanks in advanced

Dareno

I phoned them when MWeb and Afrihost launched, their response: "We have no such plans as yet"

HermanTheGerman

The guy in our local Telkom shop told me "before the WC, you'll see!". When I asked him about price he couldn't tell me anything though. I kinda doubt they will reach the price level of Afrihost and the likes.

KikzAzz

Expert Member
The guy in our local Telkom shop told me "before the WC, you'll see!". When I asked him about price he couldn't tell me anything though. I kinda doubt they will reach the price level of Afrihost and the likes.

Does he actually know what the Internet is?

HellTel

Please!!!!!!!! don't anyone be fooled by the so called uncapped from Afrihost .. IT IS NOT WORTH IT .. want to give money away give it to any other ISP, at this point in time anyone is better than Afrihost .. took me almost 2 minutes to load this page .. 4mb uncapped LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Regarding Telkom's uncapped? ..... LOL

Sting

Ghost in the Machine
It is NOT going to happen. Telkom will not provide an uncapped service for residential (ADSL) customers.

/at least not this year...

grok

Honorary Master
Telkom & Afrihost .. (queue the theme from X-files) .. the missing ISP's

marine1

Honorary Master
For the millionth damn time, Afrhost do NOT have an uncapped offering :mad:

StevenC

Expert Member
I work in a PC store and a guy phoned in today saying he just signed up with Afrihost looking for a DSL router, I didnt have the heart to tell him his big mistake =(

Next time, I will!