- Jul 30, 2005
Anyone else had this? I'm suspicious but intrigued and want to find out more
In our continuing efforts to offer you the best communications experience, we'd like to recommend that you upgrade your existing fixed-line phone to our new wireless home phone.
Your current Telkom service is operating on outdated copper-based technology. Telkom is introducing new wireless technology that overcomes the issues associated with copper land-lines such as cable theft and faults. This new wireless technology offers greater reliability and a consistently good quality voice service.
Important to note:
- Although it is a technology upgrade, your monthly fee and current package
'' remains the same.
- You retain your existing fixed line number.
- You'll receive a free new phone worth more than R1000.
- Your new phone will be delivered free of charge.
- You'll receive a free SIM card.
- Your new phone will be voice & SMS capable.
- IMPORTANTLY: You won't experience any interruption to your service during the change-over.