Telkom's chat service support works great!

Ryansr

Expert Member
Just wanted to commend Telkom on their great new chat to an agent support service on their website. This feature is actually more cost effective and a lot more efficient than all their other channels of support! Thanks for sorting out my line so fast, Telkom chat service agents! For a no service issue on my line (aka "a dead line"), a fault was logged and resolved on the same day, today, within hours. When I got home from work, my line was fixed! Telkom chat service agents have to be commended for service excellence in this regard!

Keep up the good work! :D :)

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Wtf Ryansr, are they giving you a 10% discount if you bold the key phrases?

Their chat service does occasionally work, but it's not so useful when it's connected and says you need to wait for an agent, and then you have to keep checking back every few seconds in case one does actually pick up. Try doing that for 15 to 20 minutes (how long I waited last time for a response) and it gets old real quick. At least Telkom's landline hold music is hypnotic, after the 40th minute x.x

Ryansr

Expert Member

Thanks. Forgot to post the link. :)

Wtf Ryansr, are they giving you a 10% discount if you bold the key phrases?

Their chat service does occasionally work, but it's not so useful when it's connected and says you need to wait for an agent, and then you have to keep checking back every few seconds in case one does actually pick up. Try doing that for 15 to 20 minutes (how long I waited last time for a response) and it gets old real quick. At least Telkom's landline hold music is hypnotic, after the 40th minute x.x

LOL! No, I'm just one satisfied Telkom customer today! I do however think their fixed line chat support service could do with an extra hour during the week though, because most times it's just not possible for me to chat to them when at work and I always arrive home after 17h00 when their fixed line chat support ends.

Cloud

Expert Member
I have noticed some random bolding on the internet today. Any idea what is going on?

SAguy

Executive Member
If only the chat worked half the time.

No one mentions the hidden cost of at least 60 minutes of phonecalls with Telkom trying to get a line installed.

Raven7

Problems with Telkom Chat help and log in page

Been BATTLING for weeks to get onto the link on Telkom website to check my Wifi balance/usage. Every time I try and log in I get redirected to some weird page which shows an "Oracle problem". I have emailed Telkom to try and get it sorted out but I just keep getting an answer that they don't understand what the problem is, even though I have attached a screen shot showing the Oracle problem in my email.
I cannot even get anyone to call me on Chat on their website because it keeps bombing out.
The website seems to have become useless.
Anyone else with these problems??