Terrarium/Titanium TV

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Thanks! I have no idea why they have the "Download" option if that doesn't work. It just serves to confuse.
I only download as streaming speed on my connection is carp. works fine as it is. But I'm keen to try ADM if only to change the path of the downloads to my hard drive rather than Storage.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I only download as streaming speed on my connection is carp. works fine as it is. But I'm keen to try ADM if only to change the path of the downloads to my hard drive rather than Storage.

Yeah. Mine streams mostly okay but every few minutes it will buffer for a few seconds. Really annoying and I have a great line at home (16Mbps - less than a km from exchange). I think the streaming may go away once I have fibre.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Right I downloaded ADM and it is working fine. I can now also see the speed and progress of my downloads. My downloads now go to the SATA drive on my Android media player and shared via OpenWRT to my network.

My setup:
Zidoo X9S with 500Gb SATA drive (duplicated on the 2nd TV) shared using OpenWrt running in parallel to Android
Ad free version of Terrarium (think I'm going to spend the US$5.99 and get the real version)
Trakt account syncing my watched and favorites
Read Debrid for 2 weeks but honestly can't say I see a difference
Advanced Download Manager downloading directly to my shared drive

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
1.9.0 ad free version is available at gigahax. But i think that I'm going to pay the $5.99. Both my boxes are on one Google account so it will cover both.

Looney

Executive Member
1.9.0 ad free version is available at gigahax. But i think that I'm going to pay the $5.99. Both my boxes are on one Google account so it will cover both.

There is currently no way to pay for Terrarium TV ad free. The dev removed the site and there is no way to pay for removing ads at this stage. Be careful who you pay that $5.99 to. I’ll stick with the free ad free version thanks.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Thanks was going to try today. So I've just installed 1.9.0 on both my boxes. All working fine.

But still no RD links! Got 2 days left on my 15 day RD account. Not renewing it.

Awesum

Expert Member
I think the problem is with RD and not TTV.
I had a 3 month RD subscription that never worked properly. There were plenty of HD links, but all would buffer like crazy.If i switched off RD, the same links played fine.

Looney

Executive Member
Thanks was going to try today. So I've just installed 1.9.0 on both my boxes. All working fine.

But still no RD links! Got 2 days left on my 15 day RD account. Not renewing it.

Are you sure you authorized it in your TTV settings? If you have, deauthorize and reauthorize. Make sure resolve all links and resolve all HD links are checked.

Dave

Honorary Master

There is currently no way to pay for Terrarium TV ad free. The dev removed the site and there is no way to pay for removing ads at this stage. Be careful who you pay that $5.99 to. I’ll stick with the free ad free version thanks.

There is a way, but it’s currently broken.

The dev built the remove ads function into his other app, NX Stream Player, unfortunately it just doesn’t work and hangs before the donation page loads. This is current as well, dated 1st January 2018.

http://terrariumtvapk.com/remove-ads-from-terrarium-tv/

http://terrariumtvdownloadapp.com/how-to-remove-ads-from-terrarium-tv-in-usa-uk-canada/

Last edited:

Looney

Executive Member

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Are you sure you authorized it in your TTV settings? If you have, deauthorize and reauthorize. Make sure resolve all links and resolve all HD links are checked.

Done that. Tried series and movies, both new and old. Still yet to see an RD source. Oh well not spoilt for choice of good quality sources.

Looney

Executive Member
Done that. Tried series and movies, both new and old. Still yet to see an RD source. Oh well not spoilt for choice of good quality sources.

Strange, what movie are you trying to watch? Is it new movie? Perhaps there are no 1080p RD links for it yet.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
I've tried the latest movies, newer movies in 2017 and anything from 2016 back. Also Tv shows. Not too stressed.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Terrarium is working great for me so far. No buffering for me at 1080p on a 20mbs line.

Question. Do we need to use a VPN? saw some links suggesting one. But is it necessary in SA?

Saber_rider45

Banned
Terrarium is working great for me so far. No buffering for me at 1080p on a 20mbs line.

Question. Do we need to use a VPN? saw some links suggesting one. But is it necessary in SA?
Lucky you, all I get is buffering all the time I have a 25mbs line.