Terrible service on Frogfoot/Afrihost

josh4

We were experiencing constant packet loss and interruptions in the connection with on a fiber line on Frogfoot, then eventually the connection cut out completely.

The fiber line technicians came after a few days and said our line is good but the ONT is broken. It has since been a week of trying to get Frogfoot to replace the ONT, and there is no sign of them ever doing it.

Has anyone else managed to get customer support from Frogfoot or are there any ISPs that are better at getting Frogfoot to provide the service? Unfortunately they seem to be the only fiber provider in my area.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
We were experiencing constant packet loss and interruptions in the connection with on a fiber line on Frogfoot, then eventually the connection cut out completely.

The fiber line technicians came after a few days and said our line is good but the ONT is broken. It has since been a week of trying to get Frogfoot to replace the ONT, and there is no sign of them ever doing it.

Has anyone else managed to get customer support from Frogfoot or are there any ISPs that are better at getting Frogfoot to provide the service? Unfortunately they seem to be the only fiber provider in my area.
@AfriNatic

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Hi,

can you drop me a pm with your details for me to have a look for you?

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep

Hi,

Please kindly send us your Frogfoot order number so we can assist you.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Frogfoot Fibre

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Hi,

As soon as you send me your details I can investigate the matter for you. :)

josh4

Thanks for your responses, a technician arrived this morning and replaced the ONT. We are still unhappy with the response time being over a week but are glad to have a connection again