Terror in a Durban taxi

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
With pleasure. I can even post a picture. Just give me a hour or so to organise me a police pistol. You think I am joking? Think again and watch this space.

*waits*

I think we need that piece of paper to state "intel8080 - 02/10 - look at me mommy"

Then we def know its him.

STS

Mafia Detective
I think we can give him a bit more time...

ToxicBunny

Of course..

Not much more time of course.. but we can give him a bit more..

Its almost lunch time as well, and well this is the "New South Africa WTF", so we all have to stop working and go eat you know.

Priapus

Executive Member
Oh I was hoping by now we would see pictures and an explanation. Maybe he is delayed. I say be end of the day we should see something otherwise I call BS.

MKFrost

Expert Member
Oh I was hoping by now we would see pictures and an explanation. Maybe he is delayed. I say be end of the day we should see something otherwise I call BS.

Its not easy to find a police officer when you need one and its not always that easy to bribe them to let go of their sidearm... :whistling:

ToxicBunny

Its not easy to find a police officer when you need one and its not always that easy to bribe them to let go of their sidearm... :whistling:

But this is the new South Africa WTF remember?

All our cops are dirty, and you can bribe them.. and everything.

ToxicBunny

Why..

I'm going to remind him in every thread I notice he replies to or starts. :D

STS

Mafia Detective
Why..

he may start threatening you with infractions and harassment :p as he did me for proof that he was a journalist

ToxicBunny

he may start threatening you with infractions and harassment :p as he did me for proof that he was a journalist

He promised to show us, so I will just be gently reminding him... he is welcome to threaten me with infractions and whatever else...

intel8080

Banned
Why..

No need to do that my friend. here is the pic. I have to admit, it was much more difficult to "locate" a policeman willing to let me take a pic of his gun. Mind you, I gave up on the idea and looked for a police gun without a police man :D WTF That was actually easier. BUT I won't get into ANY further discussions regarding where and how I got hold of the picture!
Now, regarding the Z88 ambidextrous, safety pin issue. I am aware that none of you might have held such a pistol, never mind firing one. The thing is, if you FIRST put the fire arm on fire and THEN span the slide to insert a round into the chamber, there is a real possibility that you inadvertently end-up putting the gun BACK on safe! Especially under duress conditions when you have to act fast, the pistol will be MADE safe with the same move. This is a safety feature which works rather nicely and avoids unwanted firing but if you want to fire and span the gun AFTER putting the safety pin on fire, it might cost your life! Policeman are trained time and again to watch out for this but are still confused! And sorry I have disappointed some of you.
@STS did not expect you to act the way you acted. I am sorry bud :-(
2013-10-02 Broken 9mm at Jaskies Tavern.jpg

ToxicBunny

Colour me impressed, I expected you to just disappear.

But what you are saying, is that its a big problem that the gun can potentially go back into safety if you manually pull back on the slider? I would not classify this as the big world-shattering issue you seem to make it out to be. I would also question your assertion that the "trainers" don't know about it.

I would expect most cops to carry their weapon with one-up tbh.