Test your broadband speed, rate your ISP, win prizes worth R5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohisha

MyBroadband’s Speed Test Platform and Speedtest.co.za allow you to test your broadband speed and rate your ISP.

We are giving away cash and other prizes worth R5,000 to encourage you to do a speed test. To enter:
The giveaway will run until 17 June 2019, and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-145529.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-145529.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 0

Roostbuster

So we got the small town vibe our end. Pay for a 4mb line and most days you end up with this.
On a happy day I will get a 3.6Mbs download. That is the fastest upload I have had in years.

Let me put it this way. Start uploading a vid on your phone, or something to drop box and the whole connection crashes. Been on Telkom to sort the local exchange for years now without success. Suppose I should be happy that I can connect most of the time. But always feel overcharged

FireShot Capture 084 - MyBroadband Speed Test - speedtest.mybroadband.co.za.png

raamtselon

MyBroadband’s Speed Test Platform and Speedtest.co.za allow you to test your broadband speed and rate your ISP.

We are giving away cash and other prizes worth R5,000 to encourage you to do a speed test. To enter:
The giveaway will run until 17 June 2019, and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.

Attachments

• Speedtest.JPG
    Speedtest.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 3

RyanMurdoch

ISP: ITTX-Telecoms
Ping: 5 ms
Download: 10.46 Mbps
Upload: 3.03 Mbps

Attachments

• Speed test.png
    Speed test.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 1

SuperTrooper

Attachments

• Ping 1.JPG
    Ping 1.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ping 2.JPG
    Ping 2.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.