Thank you for all the advice

DarkDragon

I understand you are trying to help the animals, but if you can't afford dog food don't get a dog and in this case cats too. Why can't you let other people take some of those animals off hands.

Reactions: dsj

Odracir

Expert Member
It takes money to make money because there is no such thing as getting money for doing nothing (unless you have a sugar daddy/mommy).

Reactions: dsj

Shannon88

CAN YOU TYPE?

If you can type you can become a Freelance Transcriber.

GIVE IT A TRY!
I was just going to suggest this exact thing. I use Rev more as a productive way to kill time when I am bored as opposed to attempting to earn big cash. It genuinely pays and as long as you have a good ear and command of the English language, money can be made. Once you upgrade from entry-level, you have access to projects that pay fairly well. ($9-$30 odd for a 45min transcription or so) Definitely worth a try.

dsj

I was just going to suggest this exact thing. I use Rev more as a productive way to kill time when I am bored as opposed to attempting to earn big cash. It genuinely pays and as long as you have a good ear and command of the English language, money can be made. Once you upgrade from entry-level, you have access to projects that pay fairly well. ($9-$30 odd for a 45min transcription or so) Definitely worth a try.
Thank you for suggestion APPRECIATED ...I WILL TRY.

dsj

I understand you are trying to help the animals, but if you can't afford dog food don't get a dog and in this case cats too. Why can't you let other people take some of those animals off hands.
It was a thought and I spent lots of time finding their owners however their owners abandoned them by physically hitting them or just moving leaving them behind.I managed spaying all the little girls dogs and cats and I definitely do feed them without fail ....as they family and sharing food is no problem to me ....I just wanted to ask was there any jobs out there from home as working from home is suitable for me due to my illness....Thank you for the suggestions I appreciate them.

dsj

Tha