• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Thank you Huawei for my free earphones!

Thirstycurve

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Huawei for my free bluetooth earphones I received. Thank you especially to Talent. Thank you for the effort to deliver the earphones personally to me. It's nice to see that you truly care about your customers and I appreciate that immesly. I'm extremely impressed with Huawei and will spread the word of your excellent service.

Park@82

Honorary Master
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Huawei for my free bluetooth earphones I received. Thank you especially to Talent. Thank you for the effort to deliver the earphones personally to me. It's nice to see that you truly care about your customers and I appreciate that immesly. I'm extremely impressed with Huawei and will spread the word of your excellent service.
Wow lucky you! I remember that you asked about them - I was looking at the same pair. By the way, they are back in stock at takealot.

Dolby

Honorary Master
I actually think they're got unrivaled customer care.

I had an issue (power) with the P9 and couldn't work out if it was charge, cable or battery. However, something was not working and I decided to purchase a new charger to rule out charger/cable. I posted here about the price and they came to me ib PM and said I should rather not spend money, but rather pop past their office to collect one to try ... and take it from there.

How many companies do that?