That R149 pm MTN 50GB deal from Black Friday 2016: the end is nigh...

werfie

Expert Member
Will wait and see what they offer this year. Will only decide then which route to go.

Speedster

Executive Member
also, black friday is slowly becoming a joke over the years.
I beg to differ. There were some fantastic deals again last year, you just had to find them.

P.S. I've been driving a shiny new Volvo for free this year.

marioat1

Expert Member
Got the call today from mtn for upgrade on my 1 SIM, offer of note9 but only 350mb per month and monitor. Guess I'll wait a bit longer

phant1m

also looking for a good data deal this year. was my house internet and now that will need to be replaced.

Bruce_Wayne

Any good non contractual deals, just moved home, cancelled dsl and now need something temporary for data and streaming over the next 3 months.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Any good non contractual deals, just moved home, cancelled dsl and now need something temporary for data and streaming over the next 3 months.
I also need to know if theres some sort of decent Mobile/Lte deal thats on a month to month basis with decent soft/hard caps looking for something temporary too.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Cell c 200gb for R2000, valid for a year. If you got decent coverage that a decent enough rate.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Wonder if this will rank as the hollowest victory of Hamiltons career?

Ockey

It looks like the 50GB promotion runs separately to the contract you are actually on. I upgraded this weekend and although my contract changed, the 50GB dis not fall away