That R149 pm MTN 50GB deal from Black Friday 2016: the end is nigh...

Tovad

Is there a link or something that you had to follow to get these offers? I got the initial personal upgrade offer SMS back on the 19th of October, but that's it.
Phone MTN Direct using your BF Sim and tell them you want to sign up for the new offers
MTN Direct: Phone 083 1234 3667

a88277

I am Finished with MTN, they stole 100 gig. My contract is still valid until 6 December but dit not give me my 50 gig this month. I have gone to my statements and have only received 22 times the 50gig. Called them and they will look in to it. Nothing happened. Gonna call them again but to cancel. According to them the control is up. Wait for them to tell me I cannt cancel.

Tovad

I am Finished with MTN, they stole 100 gig. My contract is still valid until 6 December but dit not give me my 50 gig this month. I have gone to my statements and have only received 22 times the 50gig. Called them and they will look in to it. Nothing happened. Gonna call them again but to cancel. According to them the control is up. Wait for them to tell me I cannt cancel.
Save yourself the aggro and just upgrade your BF Sim the new special data deals - see posts above on how to do it easily - you will get the new data immediately (24 hours)

marioat1

Expert Member
Save yourself the aggro and just upgrade your BF Sim the new special data deals - see posts above on how to do it easily - you will get the new data immediately (24 hours)
It doesn't help, some keyboard warriors just want an audience to boost their egos.

airborne

Executive Member
Walk into a store. Tell them what you want from this list. Profit.
With the new BF specific deals can anyone confirm that the data can be used with Datashare and Dualsim?

If they can that would make them very attractive.

Leisure Larry

With the new BF specific deals can anyone confirm that the data can be used with Datashare and Dualsim?

If they can that would make them very attractive.
I wanted to upgrade to the R299 for 60GB + 30GB night package. Consultant said only 30GB can be shared. Cos the other 30GB is promo.
As for dual sim, he was amazed that my 4 BF 2016 sims were all actively dual, so I switched the topic immediately. Hence I ain't sure if the new packages will allow for dual sim.

airborne

Executive Member
I wanted to upgrade to the R299 for 60GB + 30GB night package. Consultant said only 30GB can be shared. Cos the other 30GB is promo.
As for dual sim, he was amazed that my 4 BF 2016 sims were all actively dual, so I switched the topic immediately. Hence I ain't sure if the new packages will allow for dual sim.
In what order are the data bundles used? I'm fine with the only the main 30gb bundle being data shared but not if it's the bundle that gets used first.

CUDlybunny

I tried to get a 2nd sim of my bf sim a year ago at a couple stores they all refused, you were lucky if you got it because once they saw what was happening they made a rule to not allow it for these deals.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
yeah some guys dont know dual sim works

did you pay every month for the dual sim ..meant to be R10 per sim per month

Wall

Sports Addict
When do these upgrade specials expire?

Want to wait to see BF offers before making a call on the upgrade

Speedster

Executive Member
On MTN only 30gb can rollover though and I think that's the first 30gb of your 60 daytime. Not sure how cellc handles their rollover.
30GB rollover is plenty for me. If I take the 60GB package it won't be with the idea of using less than 30 a month