cfilorux

Generic response

Congrats to the winners!

Last edited:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Congrats all....and congrats Jannie. Jy verdien dit.

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Company Rep
Congrats to all the winners, super proud to be part of Afrihost (aka Team Awesome :D)
Well done AfriMan!

AthenianOwl

Executive Member
2014 Company Representative of the year

The company representative of the year award recognises excellence in customer service through the MyBroadband forum.

Winner: Afrihost

Not true.

F

Fudzy

Were the winners based on the survey or was there a panel that decided?

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I'm really proud of the team to have won so many awards this year! Thanks also to RPM and MyBB for yet another awesome conference!

I know we've had a difficult year, but an exciting one too, and I think this is a signal to us that our clients believe we will also do our best to improve and innovate to their benefit.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us, and I am truly, truly grateful (on behalf of the MyBB team) to be recognised for the work we do.

Now let's make 2015 just as awesome (or better) :)

F

Fudzy

I'm really proud of the team to have won so many awards this year! Thanks also to RPM and MyBB for yet another awesome conference!

I know we've had a difficult year, but an exciting one too, and I think this is a signal to us that our clients believe we will also do our best to improve and innovate to their benefit.

Thanks to everyone who voted for us, and I am truly, truly grateful (on behalf of the MyBB team) to be recognised for the work we do.

Now let's make 2015 just as awesome (or better) :)

Suggest making less promises you can't keep, re: IPC upgrades etc.