Telkom wins both mobile and fixed... does not win ISP of the year.

sense, this makes none.

heartbroken

Expert Member
These awards mean nothing. I mean look at the Afrihost track record the last couple of months and they still win ISP of the year? What a farce. :sick:

dabbler

Expert Member
Congratulations to all the winners as leading the pack takes hard work and commitment. Keep it up.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Congrats to all the winners :)

Naysayers please return to your abridged homes before the Metro Police invade and install a camera there.

Viva

Expert Member
Obviously a group of people would not be satisfied with any given company's service - especially in the case of Afrihost who by their own admission had a difficult year thus far. This dissatisfaction is to be expected, and it should be no different.

I can only assume, however, that many more people were indeed satisfied with the service they received. In the end, a survey is about averages - there is no point in absolutizing one's own negative experience with a service or company.

With regards to the suspicions about the integrity of the survey results: I highly doubt anyone care enough to actually spend time on skewing the results in favour of a particular company.

Necuno

Court Jester
Obviously one have to wonder if certain ISP(s) ran side competitions like before to buy a votella...