Necuno

Court Jester
Don't you just hate it when idiots try to bait you into saying something so they can find a technicality on which to give you crap about. Now where did I see this before on the internet... *thinking, thinking*... oh, now I remember... this is like the religion posts that starts with "ooh, look... a cure cat picture"... then somebody posts "who made the cat?"... then the response (pick one) comes through "Well off course [God made it / Evolution from 65 million years ago]"... and then, suddenly... posts and war and binary phanom, everywhere!

Congratulations Necuno on winning the award for making your fifty two thousand and thirty first douche post. [watch this space, he/she/it] is likely going to post something back to me - probably some bait (wait, I said this before). Good thing I don't give a ****.

Also, not as amazing as Necuno's post, but congratulations Afrihost. You had great times and crap times this year, really got pissed with some of the things but each time you guys showed that you tried your best to sort it out.

If I may give a suggestion, perhaps you should contact the guys hate-posting on the forum... you could hire them, and they'll make your company so awesome that your poo won't even stink. Really, I mean just read what they're saying - these people clearly know what they're talking about.

Necuno

Court Jester
In order not to mislead their readers who may be in the market for an ISP, MyBroadband should urgently put out an article on Afrihost's woeful performance since the MyBB survey was taken. They can pick any and all of the Afrihost's threads in the ISP section as a starting point for their article, or just pop over to Afrihost's website and check out their DSL network status.

qftt