The 2017 end-of-year rugby union internationals

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Disappointing, our reserves did well except 1 in two crucial moments. Considering that this is an 2nd’ish string Wales team.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Allistair - "I'm proud of the boys. It's a great comeback. I'm pleased where we are." Just f***off Allistair !

Splinter

Honorary Master
What pissed me off the most about Allistair was in the post match interview. "They exploited our left wing twice"...

Who the fudge played someone out of position you dumb fudger. Talk about trying to throw a huge talent under the bus to try and save your job.

bokka1

Expert Member
What pissed me off the most about Allistair was in the post match interview. "They exploited our left wing twice"...

Who the fudge played someone out of position you dumb fudger. Talk about trying to throw a huge talent under the bus to try and save your job.
Throwing your own player under the bus.

Very poor from him.

SlowInternet

Executive Member

This

Splinter

Honorary Master
Throwing your own player under the bus.

Very poor from him.
Yep. I almost gagged when I heard him say that. Every SA pundit was saying play folks in their position; and especially Galant. So AC plays him on wing - and then blames him for the two soft tries.

Oh yes - AC also said it was a decent performance in a "transition" year. Talk about playing the transformation card when everyone was crying out for him to play Paige, Am and Galant.

Go get your UIF cheque, you miserable destroyer of the Bokke.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
With Allister Coetzee reportedly in the firing line, Kings coach Deon Davids has emerged as his replacement. That would be unfair on him.

Let’s believe for a few moments that Allister Coetzee has indeed been fired as Springbok coach.

The rumours on his successor naturally swirls.

This week, there was a report that Kings coach Deon Davids is being favoured by new Saru director of rugby Rassie Erasmus as the man to take over.

It looks a good appointment on various fronts.

Davids is a keen thinker of the game and seems to possesses the balanced view so crucial for the top-level.

We also shouldn’t beat around the bush regarding the political stakes.

Having yet another non-white national coach looks good.

It helps soothe over the PR “disaster” – according to some transformation advocates – of the Super Rugby franchises all having white coaches.
https://citizen.co.za/sport/sport-columnists/1746564/cheap-political-points-a-no-go-for-new-springbok-coach/

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
AC - this team is on the up, we need to stop looking at results

:wtf: how this muck even got the job in the first place .....