The 2018 Rugby Championship

thestaggy

Honorary Master
This loss is on Rassie. Threw it away with those replacements. I haven't been this angry with a sporting result for some time.

Even the AB fans on the official AB Facebook page are asking wtf Rassie was thinking with the Faf and Malcolm subs. Faf was MotM and Malcolm was a force at the breakdowns.

Badprop_za

Expert Member
Guys to be honest there were a couple of soft tries leaked by the guys due to poor handling of kick-offs.
Also, just before halftime we had an opportunity for a dropkick where nothing was happening for 2 minutes before the hafltime hooter.

Boks need to man up and take the loss. For me, I can handle a loss like this due to an incredible effort by the guys.

Badprop_za

Expert Member
Just to add, are you really telling me you could not see that some of the guys was spent? Can't blame the subs guys. What did they do wrong?

HiltonP

Really bad, bad team management. All those substitutions in the last 15 minutes completely destroyed the continuity. The guys who had played 65 minutes and built up a winning lead were left sitting on the sidelines.

Badprop_za

Expert Member
Really bad, bad team management. All those substitutions in the last 15 minutes completely destroyed the continuity. The guys who had played 65 minutes and built up a winning lead were left sitting on the sidelines.
Due to giving it their all. They were starting to fade. Lost some of the zip they had.

I think people are too harsh on the subs.

MirageF1

Expert Member
I feel for the boy's. To have a game like that snatched from under your noses by shocking decision making at the most crucial part of a match.

NZ management must be smiling....:thumbsup:

L-Dog

Great game all in all, kind of bitter dweet. To come back in the last 10 minutes all credit to the all blacks. From 65 minutes I could see all our guys were spent, the big difference is the All Blacks fitness and their depth/bench. We still have a lot to celebrate we basically matched the best team in the world over 2 games and we might have an actual
Chance at the world cup next year. Just think how far we have come since loosing by 50 points a couple of years ago. As long as we all believe.