The 2020 Weight Loss Thread!

leniyl

What's your secret

Banting, mixed with portion control. Make it fit on a side plate. But my biggest secret - hummus. I eat it with everything. Full of fat. Breakfast, eat hummus with it. Hungry at lunch? Three teaspoons of hummus and my hunger is gone. Supper, eat small with a big dollop of hummus

agustino

Since my all time high of 108kg in 2013, I went down to 80 in 2017, back to 95 by new years day 2020. Happy to check in at 76kg today!
Most of the people they dont tell the truth

I have full evidence that sugar and most sugar related food are the cauae of fattnesa

You can exercise daily buf if you continue taking sugar related food weight remain the same

Unless you change eating habit you can maintain less weight

Deadmanza

Honorary Master

I have full evidence that sugar and most sugar related food are the cauae of fattnesa

You can exercise daily buf if you continue taking sugar related food weight remain the same

Lul. "I have full evidence"...

leniyl

In my experience (at least), diet plays 90% of a role, and exercise 10%. I was doing crossfit daily, eating big meals, because you know, "I are like exercising", and lost buggerall in the process in 2 years. Only once I cut my portions by 75%, did I start losing weight.