Fekkin unbelievable.

gottagoon

Executive Member

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member

Sollie

Honorary Master

R178 160 990 959.84.

Dammit, I feel like Zuma counting his cattle, having to say that number, even with tertiary math. o_Oo_Oo_O

Seems Ted might have been right after all.

Next question:
Who sold the 16 x R99.99 toilet rolls that yielded the 84c.

Bonywasawarrioraway

There's nothing stopping an act of parliament from applying retrospectively. There are plenty of examples all over the world where ruling parties in power get caught out by the laws of the country and then simply just change those laws. When you have the power to make and change rules you don't care so much about breaking those rules.
Yes you are correct. I only went there in order to introduce consequences in sentence two and three.

surface

Honorary Master
I'm done playing games
You are done when I say you are done. Not before, not after. :p :p Eish, this one has too much time on hands. That is why I sometimes prefer BEE will include such guys - at least they will have jobs.

3WA

Honorary Master
If you've interacted with people long enough, you start noticing them. Abzob posts a lot of sarcasm without indicating it. 3WA as well. Buka001 hardly ever does. We have comical Ali types, sollie is comparable to Al Murray in his delivery, etc. You start noticing these things within a few posts.

Lies, generalisations, and character assasination. Cosmic is right about you.