The ANC's promise to SA: It's the end of the road for corrupt officials

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
For a party that has often been accused of defending its own leaders who have been linked to alleged deeds of corruption and theft of public funds, the ANC has promised to deal with those working against its core intention of serving the public.

"We will not tolerate practices that harm the public interest. We will hold people accountable and those who loot public resources will face the full might of the law," the ANC said on Sunday.

The part said the "long arm of the law will reach all those who presided over the looting of the state".

The ANC said that it will further "ensure speedy implementation of lifestyle audits and broaden vetting and financial monitoring in the public service to curb corruption".
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/the-ancs-promise-to-sa-its-the-end-of-the-road-for-corrupt-officials-20190324

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Any of the corrupt Ministers or corrupt NEC members fired as yet?........... I thought so much..... electioneering lies.

By the way, the whole ANC is corrupt and this is just what it is... a corrupt lie.

deesef

This is such good news. I will definitely vote for the anc poepalls now.

Sollie

Executive Member
The day they throw corrupt folk in jail is the day i'll give them a chance.. so.. not happening this election.
The day they throw corrupt folk in jail is the day I might think of giving them a chance, although not likely.. so.. not happening this election

Oops, my nose grew by 2 inches.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Dear ANC,

We will believe you when the raft of CURRENT ANC MPs and leadership are in jail for their corruption. Until then, STFU and do your damn job... or at least let someone who is competent come in and do the damn job.

Sollie

Executive Member
The governing party counted the Zondo Commission among its flagship projects to deal with impact of state capture and to get those responsible for corruption and wrongdoing to pay for their deeds.

"The ANC called for the establishment of the Zondo Commission in order to lay bare all forms of state capture and ensure that all those against whom evidence of criminality is found face the full might of the law," the party said in its statement.
:unsure::X3:
Unbefeckinbelieveable. Even when the ANC is claiming it's acting to return to morality, they lie.

The public protector forced JZ's hand. For those with short memories, typically ANC worshipers:
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/i-was-trying-to-protect-state-capture-inquiry-zuma-on-challenging-madonselas-report-20181219

In fact the implementation of the Zondo Commission was delayed to make sure the money is gone:
https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/news/2018-10-06-thuli-madonsela-the-person-who-saved-sa/

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Always knew the ANC was the laughingstock of the world. Looking at social media comments, seems they now are the local laughingstock too. What a bunch of incompetent clowns.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
And the dirty ANC cnuts have sent how many of their criminal cadres to jail ........... farking zero

Tsek jou conts

droid

Nice (repeated) story ANC, only gullible people will believe it. Our country will only have a future if you and EFF are defeated in the elections.