The Audi Thread

Colin62

Executive Member
Audi has revealed that the its new A4’s remarkable 0.23 drag coefficient comes from being simply too boring for air to bother with.

‘It is a well-known fact that air presented with a further distance to travel will move faster and this is the basic principle for how aeroplane wings work,’ explained Audi’s aerodynamics boss Aaron Dinamixbos. ‘But what is less well known is that air will also move more quickly if it isn’t distracted going, “Oh wow, look, the new Audi A4”.’

‘If the air is not distracted by anything interesting, it will simply move quickly and efficiently over the body of the car,’ Dinamixbos continued. ‘This is why the new A4 is styled to attract no attention whatsoever from air. Or indeed people.’

Dinamixbos admitts that this will naturally have some effect on the way people interact with the car. ‘We do not expect anyone to refer to this as the new A4,’ he confessed. ‘They will simply say, “Oh Jesus, there’s a complete twat in some sort of ****ing Audi up my arse, again”.

-- sniffpetrol

Brilliant :D

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party reading this, but I have to be really bored to read the Audi thread.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Come on PP stop being a cock tease.

A6 4.2 Quattro? If it happens to be dark blue and has a sprayed up silver grill let me know :)

sand_man

Honorary Master
Can't believe how clean she is.... I'd be a bit reluctant though... Heavy on the juice and you'll have to get her insured even if you using her as a weekend car only... Maintenance could be a bitch too. Wonder if SA warranties would sell you a maintenance plan?

Brawler

Honorary Master
What is it pp?

Quick semi related q. I know you are a similar age to me, have you bought property yet in CT? Got to have a nice garage for all these Audis .

I am looking at the moment and it will mean I have to keep the Cerato for a few more years.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
What is it pp?

Quick semi related q. I know you are a similar age to me, have you bought property yet in CT? Got to have a nice garage for all these Audis .

I am looking at the moment and it will mean I have to keep the Cerato for a few more years.

Not yet, but hopefully in 2 years by 29/30.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
PP im looking for a 05-08 A4 with around <120-150k on the clock and most i want to pay is around R80k

is that too much to ask for :D

will i find one cause i want to test drive one but cant find much ..must be manual as well

Diabolix

Not yet, but hopefully in 2 years by 29/30.

Guessing you are now around 27 years old.. How in the hell can one afford a V8 at that age, but well done to you sir!

Maybe post a tease picture so that the rest of us can start guessing? ;)

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Guessing you are now around 27 years old.. How in the hell can one afford a V8 at that age, but well done to you sir!

Maybe post a tease picture so that the rest of us can start guessing? ;)

daddys money :p

chickenbeef

Executive Member
PP im looking for a 05-08 A4 with around <120-150k on the clock and most i want to pay is around R80k

is that too much to ask for :D

will i find one cause i want to test drive one but cant find much ..must be manual as well

I've been looking for one for the past 2 months (But I also have a few other cars on my list) and a good condition 05-07 model is certainly doable at that price but most of the good deals I've seen were in JHB and PTA.

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
I've been looking for one for the past 2 months (But I also have a few other cars on my list) and a good condition 05-07 model is certainly doable at that price but most of the good deals I've seen were in JHB and PTA.

Buy it, pay me the petrol money and a plane ticket back, I'll drive it down for you.