The Audi Thread

Sensorei

Executive Member
*^Also, the 3.0TDI engine sounds amazing. Yes the 2.0TDI sounds cr*p, but if you're into petrol cars for the speed and the roar of the engine just take a spin in a 3.0TDI and you'll be in for a surprise.

Inviter

Hey guys I need some help.

1)I've got a 2.0 TDI A4(2014) multitronic but only getting 850-900 km on the tank! If I cruise at 120km with speed control on a highway I get 920 km. that's an avg of 7L per 100km.While if what Audi claims on 4.8L per 100 km I should get at least 1200 km on the 63L tank. I only got 8000km on the clock but still finding consumption high.

2) The car is only used on Meduim to long distance and mostly only once a week. Before every drive the pressure on the tyres are surprisingly higher then what I initially filled. I fill pressure as per audi specification of 2.4 - 2.8 bars. When I check up it's around 3.2 - 3.4 bars with each tyre being different and that's while the tyre is cool. It just doesn't make sense! Any ideas of what going on?

DominionZA

Executive Member
13.5 vs 7.7 L/100km urban average.

6.8 vs 5 L/100km highway average.

And these are conservative figures.
Ya - fair enough. Does not phase me much as I have a big @ss petrol card from the company. Most months I still have a bit left over and top up wifeys car with it.

IzZzy

Executive Member
I wouldn't publically state that unless its allowed by the company.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I wouldn't publically state that unless its allowed by the company.

Sounds like he has a pre-defined spending balance so it's technically not a problem and probably worked into his benefits.

DominionZA

Executive Member

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Can't say specifically, but I paid R5,750 for a detachable one for my A5 a month back. A fixed one was about a R4,200.

Through Audi? Or somewhere else? I been getting quote from Audi for 10k+ and then there is extra modules they need to add, etc

DominionZA

Executive Member
Through Audi? Or somewhere else? I been getting quote from Audi for 10k+ and then there is extra modules they need to add, etc
I posted full details a little after that post.
Audi Airport recommended them.

Dolby

Honorary Master
I saw an S4 at Audi Airport I want to go see on Saturday actually

Dolby

Honorary Master
White one - I prefer the seats, but I'll check the blue one while there too... I prefer the colour

Dolby

Honorary Master
I just want to see how much I'd lose by going that route and if it worth it. My guess is a fair amount as I've only had the car 3 months.

If it isn't worth it to trade now, I'll wait for 6 months to get my settlement lower - but I may as well see now.

sand_man

Honorary Master
I just want to see how much I'd lose by going that route and if it worth it. My guess is a fair amount as I've only had the car 3 months.

If it isn't worth it to trade now, I'll wait for 6 months to get my settlement lower - but I may as well see now.

Ja, I think you in for a shock but how do these 2 compare to what you currently got?