The Audi Thread

DominionZA

Executive Member
Getting my B6 A4 permanent towbar from them today. About 4800 incl
Awesome. Dodgy looking place though hey. I stuck around and waited. Hmmmm... Watching my back every 2 mins. Job is good though and price is right.
Why didn't you spend just a little more and go for detachable? My A6 I got a fixed one and vowed never again. Messes up the look of the car.

I will get a shock - but I'm hoping that because the car was at a very good price, it'll absorb some ;)

Audi couldn't believe the price paid and said they'd probably do better on a trade on that car. It seems the average S4 with similar specs on Autotrader is around R320,000.00 and I'd guess they were offered R270,000.00 or so? And on my car I'd be adding R25,000 for a clutch ...

I am 2010 / 77,000km and the blue is 2010 / 71,000km - so pretty much the same. It doesn't have the seats or front PDC, but S Tronic @ R330,000.00

The white is 2011/ 59,000km and has the seats and B&O sound. Not sure on front PDC, but it's @ R350,000

That B&O sound is great. That would be very important in the decision making on my side.
This morning I had to go to Hartees again so had a good hour there and back to listen to music and compare. The difference is HUGE.
At first when one of my fav songs started I thought something was wrong (same song from same SD I use in my own A5). I fiddled with the sound setting but could just not achieve that insane quality I have in my car.
B&O has become a must have in future cars because of this. Unless something else is too great and trumps it.
my 2c

My cousin used to buy old cars and resell, buy at 100 000km and sell at 200 000km

Not sure what your 2c has to do with anything...
Also wondering?

Dolby

Honorary Master
That B&O sound is great. That would be very important in the decision making on my side

Probably the most important decision for me is the pricing they can do ;)

I've had my car 2.5 months, so it's really not great to do any sale/trade within 12 months. You're generally in for the long(er) haul - but I may as well go see anyhow. Otherwise I can wait - no train smash

sand_man

Honorary Master
Does anybody think this is real? Something is not right to me, something stinks:

Volvo.

Very good price. Probably R100k below book. If that ad read R260k negotiable it would still be a good deal.

Maybe give the seller a call. If it isn't a typo it could be the sale of the century.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Very good price. Probably R100k below book. If that ad read R260k negotiable it would still be a good deal.

Maybe give the seller a call. If it isn't a typo it could be the sale of the century.
Worth checking out but proceed with caution. Quite likely to be a scam IMO.