The awesome new Engen "Big Bird" at Takealot's Joburg pick-up point

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Well considering you can go from one side to other on foot he was lazy and doing a half job
You wanted to read about the Clicks on a tech website? Really? FFS, people will bitch about anything these days.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Revamp? That is a completely new it used to be a Caltex and both sides now it's an Engen and Total going north

doesn't the whole complex deserve a mention why only Engen?
Maybe they paid for it

lived666

Executive Member
So... It's a garage? With some shops then?
Sort of - its that bridge by new road across the N1 that used to have a BJ's ( a place to eat not pick up hookers) where you could have breakfast and stare at the highway - not sure whats replacing the BJ's cause they still working on that part. The new KFC is decent enough cause the oil still fresh;)

Haven't seen this takealot pickup thingy but then again I don't buy much from takealot of money.

Grant

Honorary Master
You wanted to read about the Clicks on a tech website? Really? FFS, people will bitch about anything these days.
you should see how people lose their schit about rear fog lights on a tech website

voldoverse

Expert Member
hope they manage to get rid of the coppers waiting at the exit almost every other day otherwise i wont be going in there. dont have time or energy sitting in that que going out while the cops try and find ways to shake money out of your pockets

Insint

Expert Member
So... It's a garage? With some shops then?
Jip pretty much, but the place is modern now.
The place was always dodge looking before, you could just add lava and it would have resembled Mordor.

The Takealot thing is cool but I hope takealot will be accessible from Total and Engen.
Also as previously mentioned by others why was only Engen mentioned? The other side was also revamped...

eg2505

Honorary Master
what about some of the other places like north block further down the N1

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Yall forgot to mention the most important thing: Seattle Coffee Co.!

RedViking

Nord of the South
you should see how people lose their schit about rear fog lights on a tech website
Nevermind on the forum, you should see them on the road. I don't see what the problem is if I keep my fog lights on all the time......

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Compare this BMW 1 series (red) with rear fog lights on agaisnt the Ford Ecosport (blue) next to it with just normal lights on.

1549270140221.png