On-line.co.za

Here is a pic of my in progress install

2218c7b874b7f05e7a55467c6585bd06.jpg
I sent this very pic to Werner who will do the installation for me to see if he can source it. I cant find the trunking on the o-line site. Do you have a price perhaps?

I couldn’t wait much longer unfortunately. Went with a different supplier and installer

Not just loadshedding nailing us but also weekly cable theft.
I was in a similar boat, Steve said parts would only arrive this week and Werner would only be able to install next week. Had to get a system in ASAP. But the guy who did my install was top notch. He installed my new oven for nothing, going to use him for my aircons next week as well.

8kw Sunsynk
1 x Hubble 5.5kw
16 x Canadian Solar 420w panels
All mounting hardware for clip lock roof and everything else needed.
Ordered everything from Steve at Powerforum Store and busy with Werner to quote me on installation.
Nice. I’m running longi 455w panels. Just waiting for my riot cloud link.

I was in a similar boat, Steve said parts would only arrive this week and Werner would only be able to install next week. Had to get a system in ASAP. But the guy who did my install was top not. He installed my new oven for nothing, going to use him for my aircons next week as well.
Same here.

My guy is super pedantic from the looks of it. Went above and beyond during the site visit and we’ve been on the phone since the visit a few times to discuss the exact functions etc.

Install happening on Friday.

Here is the link to the trunking on their website:

In addition, the bends, covers, and end pieces are all available. You also get power plugs that can be installed into the trunking.
Just know, it's not cheap. My electrician says that very few people want to pay for this trunking, since it's costs about R2500 vs R400 for normal trunking.

Same here.

My guy is super pedantic from the looks of it. Went above and beyond during the site visit and we’ve been on the phone since the visit a few times to discuss the exact functions etc.

Install happening on Friday.
Yep. We’ve left a bit of install exposed as we’re gonna run AC cabling outside into isolators in the AC combiner - just near impossible to get it to the DB without doing extensive trunking and more drilling.

Here is the link to the trunking on their website:

In addition, the bends, covers, and end pieces are all available. You also get power plugs that can be installed into the trunking.
Just know, it's not cheap. My electrician says that very few people want to pay for this trunking, since it's costs about R2500 vs R400 for normal trunking.
Thanks, what size did you get?

Direct from o-line? Or through an electrical supplier?
Direct from o-line. The electrician sourced the trunking. He had to drive to Pinetown (our closest branch) to purchase and collect.

Anyone know from where can we source the oline OBO trunking from. Looks incredibly neat.

IMG-20210208-WA0012.thumb.jpg.bafce734594912323a838c4229a1c4fa.jpg
The trunking in that picture looks like Eplast CLT/4. You should be able to get from voltex (rebranded to Crabtree CLT/4).

Leshen Chetty is another reputable installer in Gauteng area. He showcases his work on Powerforum, cannot fault it.

& System Mode (timer) screens, and battery setup? Also the information screen with all the numbers.

Looks like you have everything on the essential load, no loads before the inverter?
Nope, no loads before inverter. I don't run many things in my house. So basically everything that gets power is essential, but we plan to get a geyser timer and geyser wise installed.

On another note the PV combiner fuses popped lol, so they coming to replace them with 40amp fuses vs 30.

Back