The best 100Mbps uncapped fibre packages on Openserve and Vumatel

cavedog

Honorary Master
I really don't Like Afrihost, Axxess and Webafrica but MYBB did Webafrica bad here. At least their Vumatel packages does not have a FUP only the Openserve packages have a FUP.

The title also mentions best uncapped packages yet I only see ISP's with Fair use policies....

Why not make a comprehensive list of 100Mbps options including 15 or more on each network. Including Webafrica with 300GB FUP on Openserve is a insult to be honest.

List of ISP's that are not listed but are at least somewhat decent:

Vanilla
Active Fibre
A360 Cloud
Gigago
BitCo
Infogro
Fibre Stream
Accelerit
Adept
Mitsol
Comtel
Tech5
Easyweb
ISPAfrika
Home-Connect
Imaginet
Kibo Connect
Skyfi
Jumbo Tech
Level-7
Nexus-Net
RSAweb
Telkom
Rocketnet
Cape-connect

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Fair Usage Policy
Are you drinking?
I am also, Cheers :)
300Gb on a 100Mbps "Uncapped" line is not "Fair" in any sense of the word.

300Gb can be downloaded in 7 Hours 9 Minutes 29.8 Seconds on a 100Mbps line.

That is in 1/120th of the available time that you have to download in the month.

It's ludicrous.

Lupus

Honorary Master
So if I switch my ISP do I still have to pay the activation fee? I mean I've already got a Vumatel line in my place with the ONT and it's been way over the 12m contract.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
So if I switch my ISP do I still have to pay the activation fee? I mean I've already got a Vumatel line in my place with the ONT and it's been way over the 12m contract.
I'm also interested in this, though I seem to recall someone posting that you have to pay it whenever you change ISP's.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I'm also interested in this, though I seem to recall someone posting that you have to pay it whenever you change ISP's.
WTF for though? It's not like they are reinstalling anything, or giving me a router or jumping through hoops. I never had to pay a fee for switching ISPs on ADSL.

Mariuspay

Wellll....
I am on Webafrica. Average 480 Gg a month. Dont really see any throttling or such.
Quite happy.