The best ADSL service provider in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

biometrics

Honorary Master
To avoid duplicate entries and survey manipulation, a unique token system was used which only allowed invited users to complete the survey.
:wtf:

I certainly didn't get an invite/vote.

whatwhat

Executive Member
I am a little disappointed that they didn't partner with Dr. Keoma from Open Web as well. That man has a PhD in B.ullSchite

Congrats to Axxess though. You fly under the radar a lot but seem to be doing good.

Azg

Expert Member
Telkom Internet ranked lower than Openweb? They need to put more work into sorting out their customer service department.

Was the concept of NPS and the scoring system it uses explained to the survey participants prior to them undertaking the survey?

biometrics

Honorary Master
The method seems flawed asking users for their opinion since most people stick to a single ISP for long periods.

Surely a better method is a scientific approach? Sign up for all the ISP's, test their performance, support, billing etc?

StevenC

Expert Member
Public opinion does not the best ISP make.

For example, 31 OW employees (LOL they only have 3, who am I kidding) received the survey and rated it highly, so much so it scored higher than MWEB (who also suck).

As a previous Axxess subscriber, I can see why they were rated so highly - I was very impressed with their management console and ease of "access" to get going online.

However, service wise has to go to CW in my books. I won't be changing ISP anytime soon (or ever?).

The method seems flawed asking users for their opinion since most people stick to a single ISP for long periods.

Surely a better method is a scientific approach? Sign up for all the ISP's, test their performance, support, billing etc?
Scan_1063.jpg

(9+10)% - (0+1+2+3+4+5+6)% = NPS

LaraC

Honorary Master
Standard Deviation in this user poll showed that some service providers have varied experiences by their customers.

Last edited:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Curious result, given that a previous poll showed Telkom to be the ISP of choice amongst "techies".

Dan C

Honorary Master
Telkom is far the best. What other ISP gives you an integrated SIM so you can use your data on 3g/LTE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.