The best alternatives to DStv

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
You need to compare apples to apples.

The only real drawback is the lack of live sport. DStv remains the only platform in South Africa which offers subscribers access to all popular live sports like rugby, soccer, cricket, and golf.

Swa

Honorary Master
There are no legal alternatives for local sport and Afrikaans shows.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Poor sports lovers. Glad I'm not one and therfore I'm free to explore the depths of streaming services that doesn't offer sports channels like Netflix.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Joseph matane

Mybroadband journalist let me ask why did you choose Afrikaans alone ? E.g. you could have said Afrikaans and other official South African languages or according to you mybroadband readers are whites only? I noticed when you promote what to watch this weekend mybroadband never mention South African content if English is not the preferred language and we South Africans have many official languages plus mybroadband is aware their readers are not one race

rietrot

Honorary Master
Piratebay.
I've struggled to find currie cup streams though. But more international rugby is easy.

under_sky

Expert Member
Haha and tomorrow DSTV will pay their bill, so we should get some DStv the best you cant do without it kak. There use to be a good IPTV provider in cape town last i checked but i think that page got shut down

greg0205

Honorary Master
Piratebay.
I've struggled to find currie cup streams though. But more international rugby is easy.
viprow dot net

Cheetahs vs Griquas, Province vs Lions and Pumas vs Bulls already lined up for the weekend.

The streams are 720p, so not full HD, but hey...

WalkWithMe

Mybroadband journalist let me ask why did you choose Afrikaans alone ? E.g. you could have said Afrikaans and other official South African languages or according to you mybroadband readers are whites only? I noticed when you promote what to watch this weekend mybroadband never mention South African content if English is not the preferred language and we South Africans have many official languages plus mybroadband is aware their readers are not one race
Shocking!!! Well said Joseph
Come on MyBB remember this is a diverse country

Botha22

For R99 you won't get much worth watching on Cell C Black. You have to include the movie rental costs before you can start comparing this to DSTV.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
You have all the alternatives added together and you will not get to the ±R900 that you pay for DSTV Premium.
Afrikaans movies and TV series are all on YouTube. All the highlights of all sports events are there too.