The best and worst jobs of 2011 revealed

Vice

Expert Member
I thought taxi drivers enjoy their work and are the most innovative of the workforce:D

S1ght

Expert Member
I'd be interested to hear from the Senior Software developers here on the forum to hear if they agree with all that.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
I'm pretty damn sure (knowing firsthand) tech support should be number 1 worst job evar!

Alan

Honorary Master
Dental Hygienist???

I think not.

How did Fisherman not make the worst list. It's the most dangerous job in the U.S.

nadimm

Expert Member
Dental Hygienist???

I think not.

Low skill. High pay. They can do the soft work that dentists do and get paid a packet.Especially in first world countries where medical aid forks out.

+no emergency calls. Work your own hours, on appointment. Get paid medical aid rates, and consults.

saffakanera

Expert Member
Every day I wake up asking God why he never gave me a mind to understand software development, my frustration usually elevates in the morning when I have to done my headset.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Programmer, even when you dress it up in those grandiose titles, is more often than not a tedious job.

drukkie

Expert Member
Dental Hygienist???

I think not.

How did Fisherman not make the worst list. It's the most dangerous job in the U.S.

I love fishing man....getting pissed....braais....not dangerous at all!!!

Polemus

Expert Member
Nerds... WTF?!?

nerd also nurd (nûrd)
n. Slang
1. A foolish, inept, or unattractive person.
2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

How dare you judge!!!