The best articles on MyBroadband this week

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
The best articles on MyBroadband this week

This past week on MyBroadband was headlined by a new extortion scam hitting South Africa and an investigation revealing that the SA Post Office appears to be unable to deliver letters.

For smartphone users, Android 9.0 has launched and Samsung unveiled its latest Note device – the Galaxy Note 9.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Only ones I can remember as being good/interesting:
Belarus, post office, 5G difference, S9.

Interesting:
Android 9, but seen the article/variants everywhere else already. MyBB was a bit late to the party.

Other interesting: The new soft hardware.

Made me laugh:
How the WASP double opt-in system has been improved

McT

The Humble Scot!
There's nothing wrong with their article. Consider it a courtesy to the reader who does not spend every waking minute reviewing their releases. Most other leading online news sites do this. Personally, I like the idea of providing the top stories from the past week.

ekske1

Expert Member
There's nothing wrong with their article. Consider it a courtesy to the reader who does not spend every waking minute reviewing their releases. Most other leading online news sites do this. Personally, I like the idea of providing the top stories from the past week.
No one said there was anything wrong with this. In fact a question was asked about the measurement being used to kow "the best".