The best high-end uncapped fibre deals in South Africa

Genisys

Executive Member
Why was only four selected ISP's listed for this comparison when there are multiple other ISP's out there that offer similar products at similar prices if not the same?

Daruk

Honorary Master
They can grow them my way. It's been a long wait.
Every now and then I travel to the Port au Prince, Haiti office for a few weeks to see how fibre internet feels.

DTBA

Expert Member
Should it not be Cybersmart Lightspeed’s 250Mbps for R899

Since when are we adding the download and upload together ? This is becoming like the 80GB mobile data deals that is 40Gb+40Gb

This was never a thing since when is mybroadband doing stuff like this?

beans100

Honorary Master
Why was only four selected ISP's listed for this comparison when there are multiple other ISP's out there that offer similar products at similar prices if not the same?
That's not how it works here.

Since when are we adding the download and upload together ? This is becoming like like the 80GB mobile data deals that is 40Gb+40Gb
Hopefully a typo.....

Swa

Honorary Master
Looks around, sees no battle. Until fibre is fast and affordable I'm not interested.

Since when are we adding the download and upload together ? This is becoming like the 80GB mobile data deals that is 40Gb+40Gb

Yeah I don't see any way a 250Mbps connection can be seen as 500.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Pls check prices. I upgraded to 200/200 on rsaweb for 1245. Not 1295 as published? Was painless to upgrade too.

Anthro

Expert Member

They could call it a 450 / 50 if you like >?
Capture.PNG

Speedster

Executive Member

There's 500mbps available, the user can determine how he wants it configured. Read the article next time.

lkswan747

Come on Cool Ideas, you are going to start loosing customers if you don't sweeten your offering! In case you did not know it, it is all about value for money and being fibre, if it works you don't need out of this world support. I want to stay with Cool Ideas but the current offerings are very tempting.

ripclaw

Can't wait for SA Digital Villages (SADV) to increase their speeds. Currently limited to 100Mb/s up and down.

@pinball wizard any idea if/when this will happen?