The best overseas online stores to use this Black Friday

human75

Never use Gearbest! you been warned. I bought Mibox but i got very old model of MXQ box inside of MIBOX. They refused to refund and also Paypal couldn't help at all.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Never use Gearbest! you been warned. I bought Mibox but i got very old model of MXQ box inside of MIBOX. They refused to refund and also Paypal couldn't help at all.
Yes, I once ordered a blown up Beyonce doll and I got Ed Shereen.

wizardofid

Executive Member

Gearbest isn't wish, banggood same story pretty darn reliable stores 8-9 orders not a single hitch in a 3-4 year period.
Also I calling BS you should have all the info on your gearbest website so, screenshots or it didn't happen

defcomk

Gearbest isn't wish, banggood same story pretty darn reliable stores 8-9 orders not a single hitch in a 3-4 year period.
Also I calling BS you should have all the info on your gearbest website so, screenshots or it didn't happen
+1

Bought from banggood a couple times no issues bought my current phone from Gearbest took a month to get shipped but no issues with the package

Jake45

Expert Member
Aliexpress appears to be gearing up for their biggest 11.11 Sale to date. They are giving away millions of coupons and have multiple product giveaways at the moment in order to promote the event.

It will be interesting to see how the pandemic is going to affect the outcome as many customers will have less disposable income but online sales have increased substantially due to lockdowns and working from home etc.

siraman

Expert Member
Whenever I visit Aliexpress to view electronic consumer goods(Xeon chips example) I find their shipping to ZA extremely expensive and I have no choice about shipping options it's take it or leave it e.g. LTE Router R545 and shipping R2 950. What could I be doing wrong on their site?