The best Vumatel and Openserve fibre deals

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
The best Vumatel and Openserve fibre deals

Fibre is becoming increasingly available across South African neighbourhoods as network operators race to roll out their infrastructure to eligible areas.

The biggest of these fibre network operators (FNOs) are Openserve and Vumatel, both of which have partnered with a range of ISPs who offer both capped and uncapped packages on these networks.

Smiley_lauf

Expert Member
Does anyone know how come these prices are dropping so drastically.

And why is Macrolan/Seacom not listed here??

cavedog

Honorary Master
Does anyone know how come these prices are dropping so drastically.

And why is Macrolan/Seacom not listed here??
There are sooo many ISPs. Lots of smaller ones too and bigger ones also not listed like Seacom, Accelerit, C-Fibre,A360,Bebroadband,Level-7,Tech5,Websquad,Cape Connect and the list goes one and on.

Ironmanajm

So I'm having issues with Vumatel form day 1 of my connection which was this past Tuesday, where my internet capacity only runs at 50%, appr 50/100mbs speed. I've received a confirmations sms from them after my ISP has escalated the matter to them, informing me it takes up to 3 working days, but could be longer depending on the nature of the issue at hand, wtf. It's one thing to deal with an ISP, it's another ball game when the fibre provider is the issue. So now one has to deal with both, wtf? Maybe one should considert LTE instead or perhaps no internet, cause I've seen some bad reviews here on MBB about Vumatel, ffs??????????????

Kathie Roberts

I'm just wondering why Telkomsa.net is not on the list of isp providers. I'm subscribed to Telkom but cannot get connected because Telkomsa are not contracted to the cable network - Frogfoot. Any advice

Ironmanajm

I'm just wondering why Telkomsa.net is not on the list of isp providers. I'm subscribed to Telkom but cannot get connected because Telkomsa are not contracted to the cable network - Frogfoot. Any advice
You mean Trollkom, they are not considered as a reputable ISP, hence u won't find them lmfao lolol!!!!!

yebocan

Executive Member