The biggest video games coming before the end of 2019

Gazg

We need a new Battlefield.......the current one is crap.

R4ziel

Expert Member
Checking out the Breakpoint Beta this weekend, but other than that nothing too exciting for the rest of the year sadly

McT

The Humble Scot!
Nothing there grabs my attention.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Got the collectors edition for Doom on pre-order, so thats sorted.

Call of Duty I gave up on. R899 for 8 new maps, no thanks.

Pokemon missing from the article. But in keeping with the negativity from CoD, bought both Sword and Shield even though its half assed games.

Got my pre-order in for Links Awakening, never played the first one. So new game for me.

Epic trailer :

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Oh and for those who want to experience an awesome story based game, buy Catherine full body. Technically released 3 days ago.

There is a cheaper version that released in 2011 that is almost the same.

Voicy

Honorary Master
We need a new Battlefield.......the current one is crap.
I would love nothing more than a remastering of BF2 ... exact same game and mechanics, but perhaps updated graphics. That game was solid. Everything from BF3 onwards got too bloated with unlocks and gimmicks and whatnot.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Hard to miss the fact that all but one of those is yet another common franchise release. Is nobody original anymore?

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Hard to miss the fact that all but one of those is yet another common franchise release. Is nobody original anymore?
Hey, IDDQD man, Doom gets a pass in my books. From what it was in my early age to what it is now. Also, people talk about John Wick, they killed Doomslayer's bunny.....all must die

elysian

I would love nothing more than a remastering of BF2 ... exact same game and mechanics, but perhaps updated graphics. That game was solid. Everything from BF3 onwards got too bloated with unlocks and gimmicks and whatnot.
Absof'inglutely. Good times were had in that gameplay.

Swa

Honorary Master
Oh look another Call of Duty, Fifa and and Star Wars.

Radioboy

The only thing I'm hyped about is Destiny 2 - Shadowkeep. Bungie has been doing great things since parting with Activison.

Swa

Honorary Master
The only game I'm waiting for is Beyond Good and Evil 2. We'll likely see a beta version towards the end of the year. If it releases on GOG it may just be the only game in years I buy on release.