The BMW 320d Fanboy Thread

Wouldn’t mind a super fresh E90 320d LCI right now.
There must still be some nice ones somewhere. I bought a pristine early 2012 E90 Luc 320d example in November last year. Still had the original tyres from the showroom on at about 73,000. I took it to BMW for a service, to keep the FSH going and the Workshop manager said he hasn’t seen one with such ultra low km’s and in such a good condition for a very long time, if ever. I am very happy with my purchase, did a round trip from the Lowveld through Gauteng to the Freestate with one tank of diesel (about 1,250km)

There must still be some nice ones somewhere. I bought a pristine early 2012 E90 Luc 320d example in November last year. Still had the original tyres from the showroom on at about 73,000. I took it to BMW for a service, to keep the FSH going and the Workshop manager said he hasn’t seen one with such ultra low km’s and in such a good condition for a very long time, if ever. I am very happy with my purchase, did a round trip from the Lowveld through Gauteng to the Freestate with one tank of diesel (about 1,250km)
Brooo! Nice one. I’d really go for one right now. Is yours the Sport model? Where’d you find it?

Outstanding!!

BMW has the diesels nailed!

after the disaster of my first BMW ( petrol :sick::sick:) i will stick to truck fuel ;)

Most important thing you need to do on a 10 year old vehicle is verify service history. It can be the best engine the world, but if hasn't been looked after its a ticking time bomb.
Makes sense. I wouldn't mind driving in style but except for a small city car, 2019 anything is out of my league

Brooo! Nice one. I’d really go for one right now. Is yours the Sport model? Where’d you find it?
I think it is just the normal one (the local BMW garage could not tell me what is standard and what is optional). Bought it from a deceased estate and the person was fanatical about his vehicles. His other vehicle was a Jimny (also 2012) with only 55,000 Km’s on it. It is rare to find such gems.

I think it is just the normal one (the local BMW garage could not tell me what is standard and what is optional). Bought it from a deceased estate and the person was fanatical about his vehicles. His other vehicle was a Jimny (also 2012) with only 55,000 Km’s on it. It is rare to find such gems.
Share a pic. We appreciate any and all 320d here.

Looks very nice, the cherry on top would be if it has that very rare optional extra 1st gen Idrive!

You are taking chances if you are still riding on 10 year old tyres mate.

Spotted this pre-LCI F30 that's a bit worse for wear. Right brake/break light not working.

94EB73E8-1F63-40D1-9311-00D8EE9C0E4D.jpeg

Back