The Boys - Amazon Prime [Spoilers Alert]

FiestaST

Honorary Master
The Boys Season 2 - Exclusive Clip | Amazon Prime Video

#TheBoysAreBack on September 4th.

Radorn

Only binge-watched season 1 two weeks ago. Very excited for season 2.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I like the slight uncanny valley effect they are doing with her makeup when she's dressed as Starlight vs the more natural look when she's dress as a civilian. Its a nice subtle way of indicating that Starlight is the fake persona
I don't look that high up but thanks for the heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

saor

Honorary Master
The Boys is really a 4 episode miniseries dragged out to 10 episodes, the first 3 episodes can felt like a typical season opener episode dragged out to 3 episodes.
Skimmed a few headlines just before release and the sentiment seemed that S02 is really good. And while I've enjoyed it - it's kind of just ok for the most part. There's been some really funny moments etc. but the story feels a bit stagnant, like it's not really moving anywhere. Dunno...maybe I'm just not in the mood for it right now. Haven't read any other reviews since watching so not sure how it's been received.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Skimmed a few headlines just before release and the sentiment seemed that S02 is really good. And while I've enjoyed it - it's kind of just ok for the most part. There's been some really funny moments etc. but the story feels a bit stagnant, like it's not really moving anywhere. Dunno...maybe I'm just not in the mood for it right now. Haven't read any other reviews since watching so not sure how it's been received.
This is one show that is probably only enjoyable if you Binge it, I think binging it makes you less aware on how dragged out the episodes are.