The Cannabis REVIEW Thread (Whilst Stoned)

LCBXX

Honorary Master
As per the title: This thread is exclusively for reviews for cannabis products and cannabis-related equipment which can be found either online or at outlets.
Please do not post weed-reviews from your local Weedman as it helps nobody and it is not like you can, or should, openly share their contact details.

Things to include in your review:
  • Type (e.g. Edible, bud/flower, Wax, etc)
  • (Strain) Details (e.g. THC-dominant, Trainwreck, GSC, etc.)
  • Consumption Method (e.g. Joint, Bong, Dry/Liquid vape, eating, suppository, etc)
  • Source with link (e.g. Tricoma, 420Monkeys, Bobbygreenhash, etc)
  • Current state Sober/Stoned
  • Review (Describe the effect, duration, concerns)
  • Pictures (Optional, restrictions are per MyBB rules)
EDIT, new rule: Whenever possible, you need to post your review whilst high/stoned/blitzed.

Last edited:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Let me get this underway:
I read and watch reports from people that have taken strong edible citing experiences of dying, out-of-body experiences and intense introspection. I thought it was exaggeration and the edibles that I have had over the years, and recently, have not resulted in my remotely tripping that intensely.
Then I ate a Bobby cookie. TBH I ate 2 because they were delicious and had zero taste of weed, unlike anything else I have tried; it tastes like an homemade Eat-Sum-Mor shortbread biscuit. Then I also smoked some of my own weed.

Dear Lord.

The effects came on after about 50min and were really pleasant up to about 1h30m after eating them. It was then I realised that it was like taking a flip in a jetfighter: the acceleration and take-off is exciting, you are a little apprehensive but you tell yourself you can deal with it. Then the pilot pulls back on the stick and it is a 6G+ pull-up, accelerating to as you rapidly climb 30,000ft. I was over it after the metaphorical 6G pull-up but Bobby's was only getting started, like a mad Russian at the stick of a plane as robust as a MiG-29. And the Russian is mistaking your petrified screaming for cheers of excitement.

Long story short: I flipped between insane paranoia about being poisoned to intense feelings of euphoria, the latter which were so incredible that think I forced myself to crash back into paranoia because I was convinced that I died. No matter how much I tried to accept that this was just the weed I simply could not; if I were able to to do that I could have remained in the euphoric state, but alas.

My mistake was smoking as well after eating 2 cookies. I subsequently ate 1 cookie without supplementing and the high was intense but very nice, although tiredness overcame me and I slept like a king from 21:00 on a Saturday night.

Last edited:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I purchased a TAITANVS T3 Dry Herb Vaporizer, also from eCiggies, for a relative who wanted to inhale some flowers but didn't want to smoke it. The TINTANVS was okay but was no longer for sale when I wanted to get another dry-herb vaporiser. The Atmos Vicod 5G was the next best thing.

First impressions: The whole vaporiser is very tiny, smaller than a 10-pack of cigarettes. It comes with 2 mouthpieces: one short and another which is a glass tube about 3CM in length. I use the glass tube as it helps with not burning your lips. I've used the short mouthpiece and it got so hot scolded me. The herb-cup is ceramic and has tiny ventilation holes. The temperature is adjustable between 120-220 celsius.

Unlike the TINTANVS, you do not have to press the button to reheat the chamber; it gets up to temperature and maintains it until you switch the device off, or it auto-shutdowns. Drawing through the device is very smooth and, unless your herb is very finely ground in that it clogs the filter on the mouthpiece, requires very little effort. I set mine to 180-degrees or slightly hotter, depending on what I am vaping.

I found it works best with slightly moist cannabis. If the herb is too dry I found it clogs the mouthpiece filter more quickly as the herb goes through vaping. As expected with vaping, it makes your herb last much longer compared to smoking it.

For me the battery lasts a day easy. I can reheat it from cold more than 15 times. I've not checked how long it charges from empty. I only use it on the go or when I want to get high more discreetly, such as at a restaurant or social gathering.

Cons/Dislikes: The short mouthpiece is useless as it gets scolding hot very quickly and the glass mouthpiece is fiddly when trying to store the vaporiser in a pocket or bag as it falls off, resulting in herb spillage. The one thing it needed is a carrying pouch.

Last edited:

HigherMeezo

Let me get this underway:
I read and watch reports from people that have taken strong edible citing experiences of dying, out-of-body experiences and intense introspection. I thought it was exaggeration and the edibles that I have had over the years, and recently, have not resulted in my remotely tripping that intensely.
Then I ate a Bobby cookie. TBH I ate 2 because they were delicious and had zero taste of weed, unlike anything else I have tried; it tastes like an homemade Eat-Sum-Mor shortbread biscuit. Then I also smoked some of my own weed.

Dear Lord.

The effects came on after about 50min and were really pleasant up to about 1h30m after eating them. It was then I realised that it was like taking a flip in a jetfighter: the acceleration and take-off is exciting, you are a little apprehensive but you tell yourself you can deal with it. Then the pilot pulls back on the stick and it is a 6G+ pull-up, accelerating to as you rapidly climb 30,000ft. I was over it after the metaphorical 6G pull-up but Bobby's was only getting started, like a mad Russian at the stick of a plane as robust as a MiG-29. And the Russian is mistaking your petrified screaming for cheers of excitement.

Long story short: I flipped between insane paranoia about being poisoned to intense feelings of euphoria, the latter which were so incredible that think I forced myself to crash back into paranoia because I was convinced that I died. No matter how much I tried to accept that this was just the weed I simply could not; if I were able to to do that I could have remained in the euphoric state, but alas.

My mistake was smoking as well after eating 2 cookies. I subsequently ate 1 cookie without supplementing and the high was intense but very nice, although tiredness overcame me and I slept like a king from 21:00 on a Saturday night.
My cookies are on their way! I actually read a previous post of yours and "mister' and decided to try it. After reading this im definitely excited. Thanks.

HigherMeezo

So my order from Elixir and 420 came today.

Type : Bud
(Strain) Details : Elixir R500 Combo and 420 greenhouse and indoor
Consumption Method: Bong(Elixir Champagne Kush)
Source with link (e 420Monkeys and Elixir Extract)

Where do i begin:

Elixir Extract:

I ordered the 500 combo (Not going to type all the strains as im sure you guys here know the package by now). Quite unimpressed. The buds are definitely all the same (Except for the Champagne Kush, had its own colour and quite a nice buzz for the price point, i was quite high as i smoked a decent bong). Other than that i wont be ordering again. Was wanting to try their indoor but if thats the start of things i guess not. Overall i am impressed with their service i must say.

420Monkeys:

I order x6 greenhouse and x2 indoor. DAMN THAT INDOOR SMELLS GOOOOD! The Amnesia 2.0 is full of crystals and has a very fluffy texture. The tangerine is nice and full bodied texture with an almost sweet and earthy smell. Im definitely impressed by the indoor.

The greenhouse however im a bit puzzled on. 2 (greencrack and orcale) of the 6 looks the same, smells the same, so im not too sure whats up there. My only other con is that one of my grams was definitely not a gram, not too sure who packaged my order but i put it on my personal micro scale and im too ashamed to even tell you the number.

How do we approach these vendors to let them know if we get less than whats expected? Is there even a process given that its weed im querying here?

Overall

Although skeptical of 420monkeys i must say i am happy. The order came within the time frame and was earlier than expected. I will review and update this thread once i have smoked more of the 420 stash.

Elixir Extract is a place i dont think i will order from again. I will however recommend them if you have R500 and you're looking for something better than whats on the street however, its nothing worth ordering online and spending delivery money for.

HigherMeezo

So where do I begin, again.

420 definitely pulled through. After thorough inspection of the buds which I thought were the same, they indeed are not. All the buds are still well cured and no dry buds at all.

I only smoked the Oracle so far as I was amazed by the picture when I saw it. It's a very sweet smelling bud, nothing I've smelled before but it's amazing. Almost like a strawberry mixed with something else. It hit me quite hard. I'm enjoying it actually. I smoked it through a bong and the hit was a bit of a creeper. When I lit my entjie I took one drag and realised how stoned I am lol

Overall I'm happy. Very very happy and the whole experience was awesome. I gave them my feedback via WhatsApp and the guys were cool and friendly.

I highly recommend 420✊

IMG_20190204_184151.jpg IMG_20190204_184016.jpg IMG_20190204_184212.jpg

smkungfu

So where do I begin, again.

420 definitely pulled through. After thorough inspection of the buds which I thought were the same, they indeed are not. All the buds are still well cured and no dry buds at all.

I only smoked the Oracle so far as I was amazed by the picture when I saw it. It's a very sweet smelling bud, nothing I've smelled before but it's amazing. Almost like a strawberry mixed with something else. It hit me quite hard. I'm enjoying it actually. I smoked it through a bong and the hit was a bit of a creeper. When I lit my entjie I took one drag and realised how stoned I am lol

Overall I'm happy. Very very happy and the whole experience was awesome. I gave them my feedback via WhatsApp and the guys were cool and friendly.

I highly recommend 420✊

View attachment 615238 View attachment 615240 View attachment 615242
First pic looks like Swazi. Second looks like a Mango Kush. Just my guess.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
First pic looks like Swazi. Second looks like a Mango Kush. Just my guess.
I've had some luck taking pics of the heads and asking Google Lens what it thinks it is; occasionally it identifies it correctly! Otherwise it just says it's marijuana.

HigherMeezo

I've had some luck taking pics of the heads and asking Google Lens what it thinks it is; occasionally it identifies it correctly! Otherwise it just says it's marijuana.
Google lens? Is that an app I can download? Sound pretty useful.

jadiwolv

Ordered 10g of gh from 420M. Only 9g arrived and 8/9 look identical and smell identical....Some can not even be regarded as greenhouse as it is not much better of the shake i have gotten from Nigerians.

I am not so sure guys. One thing we SHOULD NOT ALLOW is these growers taking us for a P with regards to strains and genetics. People like me research the strains and decide accordingly.

Anyone else experienced this?

HigherMeezo

Ordered 10g of gh from 420M. Only 9g arrived and 8/9 look identical and smell identical....Some can not even be regarded as greenhouse as it is not much better of the shake i have gotten from Nigerians.

I am not so sure guys. One thing we SHOULD NOT ALLOW is these growers taking us for a P with regards to strains and genetics. People like me research the strains and decide accordingly.

I fully agree with you. I personally don't know the strains too well but I do research them before buying online. I also agree when you say that it looks nothing like what they've advertised. I suppose the only thing you can do is ask someone who knows strains well.

Then again for R60 bucks what are we really getting...

What do you guys think would be the best way forward?

Eti1

Expert Member

Maybe upload some pics?

Not an expert but I think I got what was advertised in my last order from 420m. Only 2 of 7 looked slightly similar.

jadiwolv

Raised the concern with Monkeys. They explained this is the harshest season for outdoor/greenhouse. They will refund anything which is not up to standard - which i wont do since i will still be smoking it.

All in all i am happy with their response.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Received 3g's of this yesterday (actually about 3.2g when I weighed it). There seems to be the odd seed in some of the heads and they were still quite moist, perfect for vaping.

I ground up about 1/4 head and packed my bowl. The hit was quite harsh but with pure white smoke. This was my first time trying Trainwreck so I was not sure what to expect.

A strong head-buzz came on quickly and I was suddenly quite forgetful and absent-minded, though very talkative. After this I was suddenly feeling very confident and happy, and I felt strangely inspired. "I could write a book now", was something I apparently said ever so often.

I was at home so I cannot comment on anything related to anxiety or paranoia. The munchies were also strangely absent (I last ate at around 10:00) but when I did eat something there was no urge to over-indulge. This aspect alone, provided it happens again, makes this strain one of my favourites.

The high lasted well over 5 hours (took the hit just after 17:00) and by the time I went to sleep at 22:30, I still felt lightly stoned. Didn't have trouble falling asleep either and woke up without any noticeable weed-hangover.

I'll update this after another couple of hits.

Last edited:

HigherMeezo

Maybe upload some pics?

Not an expert but I think I got what was advertised in my last order from 420m. Only 2 of 7 looked slightly similar.
I spoke to them and they advised that due to the bud density etc some buds look less but actually weigh at 1g. As I don't have my scale I cannot comment on this other than I need to invest in one soon.

Trichoma hasn't disappointed me...yet. can't wait for the menu later.