The Cannabis REVIEW Thread (Whilst Stoned)

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
* Type: Misty Kush
* Strain Details: Indica (Indoor)
* Consumption: Bong
* Source: Local Grower
* Current state: High
* Review:
Yoh. This strain kicks. I've never smoked an Indica that gave me this much of a head-high. I smoked this last night and binged the whole of Chernobyl (Great series). The effects are dreamy and couch-locky but not sleepy. This strain is great for anyone who wants some stress and anxiety relief. I just smoked some and it's 10am. I smoked after I ate and I don't like it for the morning. I was gonna go for a walk but instead I'm on the couch writing this review while watching Handmaid's Tale.
I give this strain 4/5.

Blessed be the fruit.

KaMoS

Expert Member
* Type: Bud (Indoor)
* (Strain) Details: OG Kush
* Consumption: Joint
* Source: Private Dealer
* Review

The thing that makes this classic strain special is it's very unique smoke and balanced high. OG Kush doesn't have any hangups about what it is, it's an Indica through and through. The body high comes on strong like a sudden gust of wind. It's not heavy but can give a little couch lock. The taste is almost musky and has a bit of spice.

My wife and I love smoking together. It's a bonding experience and OG Kush is great for conversation, we spoke for 1 hour straight. This is the perfect night time strain. Nice with a cup of tea after dinner or as a night cap. If you want something to relieve stress or you're in need of an escape, this is the strain for you.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
* Type: Bud (Indoor)
* (Strain) Details: OG Kush
* Consumption: Joint
* Source: Private Dealer
* Review

The thing that makes this classic strain special is it's very unique smoke and balanced high. OG Kush doesn't have any hangups about what it is, it's an Indica through and through. The body high comes on strong like a sudden gust of wind. It's not heavy but can give a little couch lock. The taste is almost musky and has a bit of spice.

My wife and I love smoking together. It's a bonding experience and OG Kush is great for conversation, we spoke for 1 hour straight. This is the perfect night time strain. Nice with a cup of tea after dinner or as a night cap. If you want something to relieve stress or you're in need of an escape, this is the strain for you.
I really like the part where you and the wife bond because my wife and I are the same. Its nice to smoke together and just relax, chat and laugh together.

Its not as if we NEED to smoke to chat but when we are high we just laugh at the nonsense we talk.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
You guys need to get stoned with one, or both, of your parents, if they are open to the idea. The experience is like meeting each other, as adults, for the first time.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
You guys need to get stoned with one, or both, of your parents, if they are open to the idea. The experience is like meeting each other, as adults, for the first time.
This would be so awesome!!!!