Status
Not open for further replies.

The_David

I read and watch reports from people that have taken strong edible citing experiences of dying, out-of-body experiences and intense introspection. I thought it was exaggeration and the edibles that I have had over the years, and recently, have not resulted in my remotely tripping that intensely.

Then I ate a Bobby cookie. TBH I ate 2 because they were delicious and had zero taste of weed, unlike anything else I have tried. Then I also smoked some of my own weed.

Dear Lord....

I had the same experience last week. I asked a friend to make me some canna honey to help me sleep. Been using it for a 2 weeks just a tiny bit before bed time and I sleep a bit better. Just dip a teaspoon in let it all run off and eat it straight, so very little bit, no buzz or high just slightly better sleep.
Last week however i got home early and was making tea so i decided hey let me try this in my tea a bit earlier than usual and see if it would work better if I took it earlier, you know get all relaxed and chill and then crash and sleep the night through.
Holy tripping ball bags Batman. I think the heat from the tea activated the TCH 10 fold and I was tripping balls, at one point i was laughing at my wife and then it turned into a proper cry back into a laugh. Was not a pleasant high though felt quite nauseous. I may try that again but much less as it started off cool but escalated into not so Top Gun after an hour.

Joka69

Expert Member
(I swear the way you described your incident, it's as if you were narrating my life in a documentary to people watching!)

That sounds like almost exactly what i experienced Thursday last week.

I think my mistake was also having a bong hit of some greenhouse between the 2 biscuits, which must've been what caused the extreme up & down!

I just now realized that, in that trip i had last Thursday, i watched 8-9 episodes of Archer on Netflix, i realized that i had watched it, because earlier today, i was watching an episode, and had no idea what happened, so i went back and re-watched the episodes, and remembered bits of the episodes.

It was actually like flashbacks...

WOW! Bobbys Cana cookies can really humble you!

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I just now realized that, in that trip i had last Thursday, i watched 8-9 episodes of Archer on Netflix, i realized that i had watched it, because earlier today, i was watching an episode, and had no idea what happened, so i went back and re-watched the episodes, and remembered bits of the episodes.

It was actually like flashbacks...

WOW! Bobbys Cana cookies can really humble you!
If you want to scare the bejesus out of non-user, and probably scare them off trying anything related to cannabis or harder drugs, give them a whole Canna-cookie.

The best part is that physically they will be fine with no permanent damage. The worst part is probably having to deal with someone who will go into a state of panic and force you to take them to the ER, followed by evangelical anti-drug activism.

I want to try it again, though....o_O Before panicking, the feeling of being in orbit through the universe and realising your absolute insignificance in the greater scheme if things was truly revealing and I want to try go even deeper. Joe Rogan recommends floating in an isolation tank whilst blitzed on edibles but even he says that he is sometimes freaked out by where his brain wants to take him.

Joka69

Expert Member
If you want to scare the bejesus out of non-user, and probably scare them off trying anything related to cannabis or harder drugs, give them a whole Canna-cookie.

Funny things is, when i ordered my biscuits, along with some other stoners, theres a chick about my age, that also decided to indulge, so i was speaking to her yesterday, and she mentioned the 5 biscuits that she had, she, her hubby and a couple that they hang out with (Apparently, not smokers, or stoners - none of them) are going to have 1 each on Saturday (and the cowboy hubby, is going to have 2, and he is already a very intense person without a biscuit), and she's adamant that they'll be able to handle it....

Cant wait to hear who's been admitted to an institution over the weekend.

I want to try it again, though....o_O Before panicking, the feeling of being in orbit through the universe and realising your absolute insignificance in the greater scheme if things was truly revealing and I want to try go even deeper.

No, i really am done for a bit, i cant see myself questioning life, and wondering am i going to make this trip!! Not anytime soon.

I'll stick to my Jack Herer from 420m (I love that strain by the way, cant remember who on this forum put me on that strain, but you know who you are, I THANK YOU!)

AchmatK

Executive Member

The best part is that physically they will be fine with no permanent damage. The worst part is probably having to deal with someone who will go into a state of panic and force you to take them to the ER, followed by evangelical anti-drug activism.

Perfect description of when my wife tried her first joint about 2 years ago. She swears never to smoke it again.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
The problem is that people who are stoners tend to forget their first time so when they face introducing weed to non-users or non-regular users, they tend to have them use too much. Especially when it comes to edibles. It ruins the experience for new users.

Example: This morning on CliffCentral some of the Team had edibles whilst others smoked. Some ate and smoked. After about an hour the show really turned south with only Gareth seemingly the only one that could keep his composure to some extent. Even the guys who brought the weed for them got so fscked at one point that the one barely made sense when he spoke. The sports guy passed out on the couch.

Now that experience sucks for all of them. What they should have done is got stoned offline so see how they all get and make sure that when they do it on air that they know what to expect. If that wasn't possible then I would have expected the guys who brought them the weed products to help them take small doses, especially on the edibles, so that the Team could get lightly or mildly stoned and figure out their tolerances and enjoy the experience, without becoming excessively paranoid.

Last edited:

Grimspoon

Executive Member
I NEVER have and never will advise that a newbie starts with edibles. You wanna get high for the first time? Hit a vape give it 15 mins and hit another etc. Way more controlled than an edible.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I NEVER have and never will advise that a newbie starts with edibles. You wanna get high for the first time? Hit a vape give it 15 mins and hit another etc. Way more controlled than an edible.
Champ advice!

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
The problem is that people who are stoners tend to forget their first time so when they face introducing weed to non-users or non-regular users, they tend to have them use too much. Especially when it comes to edibles. It ruins the experience for new users.

Example: This morning on CliffCentral some of the Team had edibles whilst others smoked. Some ate and smoked. After about an hour the show really turned south with only Gareth seemingly the only one that could keep his composure to some extent. Even the guys who brought the weed for them got so fscked at one point that the one barely made sense when he spoke. The sports guy passed out on the couch.

Now that experience sucks for all of them. What they should have done is got stoned offline so see how they all get and make sure that when they do it on air that they know what to expect. If that wasn't possible then I would have expected the guys who brought them the weed products to help them take small doses, especially on the edibles, so that the Team could get lightly or mildly stoned and figure out their tolerances and enjoy the experience, without becoming excessively paranoid.

Didn't they break the "new law" about "consuming in private"?

Polymathic

Honorary Master
I haven't tried edibles yet. I need to dedicate an entire afternoon or evening...just incase it don't agree with me

LCBXX

Honorary Master
4882103.jpg

Who supplied you with this medicine?

blah99

Expert Member
I found it to be the other way around. Guess it depends on the supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.