Status
Not open for further replies.

mister

Executive Member
Is anybody else on a break? I was too busy buying toilet paper that I forgot about weed.

undeadpool

I received my Elixir Extract order from the courier on Saturday (courier is running on a skeleton staff and are experiencing delays, hence the Saturday delivery). I have nothing negative to say about Elixir's support or packaging. I was really happy with their service.

I tried their Red Diesel first and it was okay but I'm slightly underwhelmed, to be honest. The high is okay (I've had better) but the effects wear off pretty quickly. I doubt it's a tolerance issue, I'm rationing very carefully since the lockdown and limit myself to slightly more than a third of a joint on a Friday and Saturday. This worked great with Ganjie's stuff. I'm so out of my depth here, could this be because it's a hybrid strain? What have your experiences with Red Diesel and Elixir's products been like?

EDIT: And of course, happy 420 everyone!

byconcept

I received my Elixir Extract order from the courier on Saturday (courier is running on a skeleton staff and are experiencing delays, hence the Saturday delivery). I have nothing negative to say about Elixir's support or packaging. I was really happy with their service.

I tried their Red Diesel first and it was okay but I'm slightly underwhelmed, to be honest. The high is okay (I've had better) but the effects wear off pretty quickly. I doubt it's a tolerance issue, I'm rationing very carefully since the lockdown and limit myself to slightly more than a third of a joint on a Friday and Saturday. This worked great with Ganjie's stuff. I'm so out of my depth here, could this be because it's a hybrid strain? What have your experiences with Red Diesel and Elixir's products been like?

EDIT: And of course, happy 420 everyone!

Ordered THC oil from Elixir Extract prior to lockdown. Their oil was kinda weak imo and I think I need double strength. Would be nice if it was effective and I could give up smoking/vaping. How did you get your order during this time? Are they still taking orders?

undeadpool

Ordered THC oil from Elixir Extract prior to lockdown. Their oil was kinda weak imo and I think I need double strength. Would be nice if it was effective and I could give up smoking/vaping. How did you get your order during this time? Are they still taking orders?

Yes, I found out on the thread. A few people posted about it a few pages back (HowzitBud is also taking orders). Check with them before paying for the order as stock was VERY limited by the time I ordered last week.

Jings

Treasure Maker
Anyone still delivering besides Elixir? Need to get more in anticipation of a further 3 week extension on the lockdown. Always good to prepared.

Jings

Treasure Maker
What makes you anticipate a 3 week extension?
Writing's on the wall, but we'll definitely know when we the nation are addressed again.

Anyway, I forgot someone had already sent info..and I'm not even stoned.

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
We will have a slow phased approach to lock down ending.
Every week or few days they will "release" some of us from captivity.
Else this place will go to shitter than the **** it already is.

On a side note...i think i'll be getting some HV today if i can. Please recommend a strain for me. Blue dream was nice but im wanting something more chilled

Stewie

We will have a slow phased approach to lock down ending.
Every week or few days they will "release" some of us from captivity.
Else this place will go to shitter than the **** it already is.

On a side note...i think i'll be getting some HV today if i can. Please recommend a strain for me. Blue dream was nice but im wanting something more chilled

I might get myself another couple HV carts myself today!

Laughing gas and Clementine have been my favorites with Wedding Cake the least so thus far.
The first 2 seem a little tangier and stronger, whereas WC tasted sweet and didnt really give me such a great buzz.

Anyone else got opines?

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member

Laughing gas and Clementine have been my favorites with Wedding Cake the least so thus far.
The first 2 seem a little tangier and stronger, whereas WC tasted sweet and didnt really give me such a great buzz.

Anyone else got opines?
Thanks

The wedding cake is a Delta 8 strain hey? my understanding is less of a buzz and better pain relief? so more of a "medicinal" and the D9 would be more recreational is my understanding?

1587456771053.png

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member

Anyone else got opines?
I'm gonna give the clementine a go... will report back :)

Whats your mileage on a cart?

Stewie

That's directly correlated to how much stress I have in my life in that given week.

Maybe 10-14 days, but more importantly have realized these hit the sweet spot between stoned and lifeishorribleplsplsplsmakeitstop where I can function at my optimal level.

Hatefulsandwich

Thanks

The wedding cake is a Delta 8 strain hey? my understanding is less of a buzz and better pain relief? so more of a "medicinal" and the D9 would be more recreational is my understanding?

The flavours are independent of the Delta. Last time I ordered from HV the only flavour available for D8 was Clementine. I didn't order it at the end of the day because I'm not sure I'm sold on the concept and I hadn't enjoyed the the Clementine flavour previously.

I recently purchased several flavours: Clementine, Wedding Cake and Skywalker. I actually didn't enjoy the Clementine much, it seemed a bit one-dimensional citrus. Still got me high though, so whatever.

Wedding Cake is interesting. It sort of tastes like... flowers to me. Sweet flowers? I don't dislike it. It also came in a really nice box that I hadn't had before. Not sure if this is standard for the carts now, but in the past I just got them in little plastic baggies.

I was surprised at how tasty the Skywalker is. It's sort of pineapple-tasting to me.

I can't really say I've noticed a difference in the effects between the "strains". Maybe I'm not self-aware enough to notice. Maybe I'm less affected by terpenes than others are.

kelvinator

Hi Everyone hope you holding up, does anyone know where one can buy sigarettes or atleast some pre rolled blunts? Craving is killing meo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.