Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerpup

hey guys, im a newb, has anyone brought from honeyvape? im in cpt and they say they deliver next delivery. are they legit? is there another place that offers the same?

saor

Honorary Master
I'm really upbeat, generally happy and have the munchies again like the old days.

That's the only positive thing I've received from this retarted lockdown.
Well, things. You get all that plus the lessons learned: That feeling upbeat isn't elusive. One of the cool things about weed is that it can show you a viewpoint that's possible, and if you're willing - to adopt it as always there. Some days up & some days down but always there's a path you're on. And smoking a fatty sometimes lights that path. Hope things look up.
DD.png

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Well, things. You get all that plus the lessons learned: That feeling upbeat isn't elusive. One of the cool things about weed is that it can show you a viewpoint that's possible, and if you're willing - to adopt it as always there. Some days up & some days down but always there's a path you're on. And smoking a fatty sometimes lights that path. Hope things look up.
View attachment 848253
Thanks man. Same to you.
It's a rollercoaster sometimes, but it's so good that I always go back to it.
I'm not a drinker, but even if I was, I would need the chill and good vibes I get from lighting one up.

Edit: I've started putting it in a resealable bag in my fridge (not freezer).
It's more of a placebo for me, but my mind is already tricked to find it nicer. :D

Last edited:

N1sh

There's a new company in Durban, read back a couple of posts. Uberzol is the name
Yeah have been reading a bit and have had a look at their site, just find them rather expensive compared to the other online companies. Spoke to the person from Elixer Extract, seems quiet genuine so will give try them.

On another note could anyone recommend a good portable vape with replaceable batteries , need to upgrade from my 10 year old Magic Flight Launch Box.

Hatefulsandwich

Yeah have been reading a bit and have had a look at their site, just find them rather expensive compared to the other online companies. Spoke to the person from Elixer Extract, seems quiet genuine so will give try them.

On another note could anyone recommend a good portable vape with replaceable batteries , need to upgrade from my 10 year old Magic Flight Launch Box.

I think the MFLB is the only one you're gonna get that has the easily replaceable battery option (though to be honest I haven't looked in a long while). You can always get another one if yours is just grotty and worn and you've always liked it otherwise.

free3dom

While I can't speak to it's quality as I don't own one, the Arizer ArGo has a replaceable battery and seems to get consistently good ratings.

The Davinci IQ2 also has a replaceable battery, and it's an upgraded model to a classic vaporizer.

I know vapestore sells them locally.

CagedNick

Hi all, where can one get a reasonably priced DynaVap?

I’m also looking to get some high CBD bud. I just ordered the last 2 grams of Charlottes angel from uberzol. I’m just worried about getting more when I eventually run out.

N1sh

I think the MFLB is the only one you're gonna get that has the easily replaceable battery option (though to be honest I haven't looked in a long while). You can always get another one if yours is just grotty and worn and you've always liked it otherwise.

MFLB is still good as new and works decently for what it is. I'm looking for something a bit more user friendly and effective in a shorter time period also convenience of a replaceable battery.

mister

Executive Member
HowzitBud:

Theres one up side to lockdown- Our gift to you.
30% off all flowers
Check out our Bot and place orders now as stocks are limited.

KaMoS

Expert Member
Yoh guys, it's a new month and I am running low again. I was shocked because our last order was just 28 days ago and it had 110g of greenhouse / indoor :O Had to have a serious chat with the wife about how much we've been smoking. She says it's to be expected because of the pandemic, but man, it's hurting the pockets.

Are you guys guys also seeing a significant increase in usage? If so, by how much?

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
So feedback on the cannasutra vape juice.

Using it in a pod device. Smok NOVO 2. With a 1.0 ohm mesh coil.

Th liquid is thick and has a nutty taste. Not sure why. I ordered the green tea flavour.

But it certainly doesnt get me high. Not how a honeyvape does.

It's just a mellow feeling but not much else.

Not what I was looking for.

Besides honeyvape, what other vape juices can u guys recommend. Especially vape liquids that can be used in my own device

Ejeckt

Yoh guys, it's a new month and I am running low again. I was shocked because our last order was just 28 days ago and it had 110g of greenhouse / indoor :O Had to have a serious chat with the wife about how much we've been smoking. She says it's to be expected because of the pandemic, but man, it's hurting the pockets.

Are you guys guys also seeing a significant increase in usage? If so, by how much?

Wife and I have doubled our usage from about 2g per week to 4g. We just asked ourselves on Saturday if we're doing this too much :p

Is your tolerance just that high or are you guys basically permanently stoned? I'd love to go through that much but my productivity drops to below zero when high and life still needs to go on, damnit.

KaMoS

Expert Member
Wife and I have doubled our usage from about 2g per week to 4g. We just asked ourselves on Saturday if we're doing this too much

Is your tolerance just that high or are you guys basically permanently stoned? I'd love to go through that much but my productivity drops to below zero when high and life still needs to go on, damnit.
Yeah, we start smoking as soon as my last meeting for the day ends, sometimes that's at 10 am. We have a very high tolerance. Also, we mostly smoke joints. We generally roll 5-6 (1 1/4 size) for the day and put it in a jar with a boveda pack. Sometimes will smoke all of em and sometimes we'll have 1 or 2 left the next morning, depends on how the day goes.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
HowzitBud:

Theres one up side to lockdown- Our gift to you.
30% off all flowers
Check out our Bot and place orders now as stocks are limited.

I'm looking at the entry-level greenhouse which is R250 per 10g on special + R150 delivery + R60 Paypal fees
I'm just curious how it would compare to street swazi. I can get that for like R450 @ 60g.

Last edited:

KaMoS

Expert Member
I'm looking at the entry-level greenhouse which is R250 per 10g on special + R150 delivery + R60 Paypal fees
I'm just curious how it would compare to street swazi. I can get that for like R450 @ 60g.
There's no comparison...all the 'swazi' stuff is outdoor. You pay a premium with Howzit Bud because they curate their weed, which means you get much better quality.

BlackyChan

hey guys, im a newb, has anyone brought from honeyvape? im in cpt and they say they deliver next delivery. are they legit? is there another place that offers the same?

They are legit and probably the best in carts in the whole country. I would recommend Alien Blue or Blue Dream. Wedding cake was my favourite but they don't have stock. Also try this coupon code for a lekker discount: BFGC211

Stay blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.